Chapter Two

"Hey,Clarke, how was school?" My mom shouts from the kitchen as I walk in my house.

"Good, I've already made some new friends." I shout back as I head upstairs to my room.

My bed comfortably sits in the corner of my room, topped with bright blue covers, and black pillows. The walls are my favourite colour, aqua green. I drop my bag by my door and flop on my bed. Suddenly, my phone dings. I pull it out of my pocket and check to see who it is. Octavia. I had forgotten we exchanged numbers at school. She just texted me to meet her and her friends at Jasper's house, something about robots? Well, ok, then.

"Mom! I'm going out!" I yell, grabbing the keys to my Jeep and opening the door.

"OK, sweetie, just be safe!" My mom yells back. "And be home by nine! It's a school night!"

After I agreed to that, I hop into my black Jeep.  I love Jeeps. They're so cool, and awesome, and fun to drive. I head to the address that Octavia gave me, until I reach Jasper's house.

Before I can even knock, Bellamy opens the door. "Oh, hey Princess. I was just coming to see if you were here." He smirks.

"Yep. Here. And why did you just call me Princess?" I say, stepping inside and looking around. Jasper has a nice house. Family photos every where, vases,  candles, very homey.

"Well, you went to Phoenix High before here. Everyone knows that's the rich kid school." He replies, closing the door. "This way." Bellamy says, leading me into the basement, where I hear shouts and hollers from what I presume is Jasper and Monty.

"Mine's better, and you know it." Zoie says, sticking her tounge out at Miller.

"What's going on?" I whisper to Bellamy.

He points to the middle of the floor. "Once every couple of months, the smart-asses, Miller, Monty, Jasper, and Zoie, make robots, and basically, they bring it here to see which one is the best."

"Kind of like Real Steel."  I say, referring to one of my favourite movies.

"Yep." Bellamy says.

"Come on." Octavia yells. "Monty's robot is awesome!" She shouts at the blue and black robot being remote controlled by Monty.

"We'll see about that." Raven says, pointing to Miller's robot, who is, by the looks of it, programmed to kickbox.

"I don't know, Raven, Zoie's looks pretty sweet." Bellamy says.

"He knows what's going on!" Zoie exclaims, making her robot do what looks like a dance move.

"I'm for Jasper's." I say. Jasper's robot it the strongest looking one, picking up Miller's, and slamming it to the ground, who responded with a that's not fair! shout.

"Yep! And you all know it!" Jasper yells, throwing Miller's robot again.

"MONTY!" Octavia yells.

"Octavia. It's just for fun. Calm down." Bellamy laughs.

"EVERYTHING IS A CHALLENGE!" Octavia screams.

"Your sister is quite energetic." I say to Bellamy.

"You think this is bad, Princess?" He smirks. He is very attractive when he smirks. Wait, what? No, brain. Shut up. You know nothing. "You should see her at home."

"Oh, and is that an invitation?" I ask, smiling. Smooth, Clarke. Reeeeeal smooth. I mentally face palm myself.

"Haha. I'll consider it." Bellamy smirks again, his eyes meeting mine, before he turns to talk to Miller.

Maybe it was smooth. Clarke, you're getting the hang of flirting. Soon, you can have your heart broken again. Great.

Please comment! Ideas are welcome! If you want me to put one of your ideas in a chapter, I'll credit you for it. Thank you!! Xoxo