Chapter Three

Well, first week of school went well, time for the second. And I get to see Octavia's older, twelfth grade brother, who is extremely attractive, with freckles, and dark hair, and dark eyes and that smirk.... SNAP OUT OF IT CLARKE! Bellamy Blake is a grade older than you. He is just a boy. Don't obsess over him. Plus, he is your friends brother.

"Whatcha think about, Princess?" Speak of the devil.

"What? No - nothing." Great. Now I'm stammering.

"You purse your lips and frown when you think, Princess. I've noticed." Bellamy says as we walk into school.

"Oh, really? How long have you been paying attention, then?" I say, smiling. I lean against a wall, and he stands next to me.

"I pay attention to all pretty girls in this school. It's my style." Bellamy says, and I can't help but giggle. "What?" He smirks.

"No one ever calls me and pretty. Except for my mom maybe." I say, and bitw my lip. Suddenly, my stomach does a flip.

Bellamy leans in closer to me. "Well, if it means anything, I think you're exeptionally beautiful." He leans in closer, and my heart skips a beat.

My bright blue eyes look at his and, the bell rings. Stupid bell. Noone likes you. Noone. Bellamy pulls away. "Catch you later, Princess." He winks as he makes his way to class.

And I have no idea what the hell in heck just happened. But I kind of liked it.

OK, sorry for the short chapter, but I will update soon, PROMISE!!!!!!!!:):):):):) If you want anything special to happen in the next chapter, please comment it! Thank you for reading, commenting, and voting! Xoxo