Chapter Thirteen

I walk Bellamy to his class, holding on to his arm to give him support.  I must have a resting bitch face at the moment, because Bellamy takes one look at me and sighs. I just purse my lips.

He suddenly takes his arm out of my grasp and takes me into a janitor's  closet, one that is apparently vacant, given the lack of supplies, and locks the door.

"Listen, Clarke." Bellamy sighs again, and carefully, very carefully, sits down. I follow suit and take a seat in front of him. "I'm sorry.  I didn't mean to get in that fight. It was just - well, Finn was talking crap about you, calling you a slut-"

I cut him off right there, but putting my finger on his lips and scoff.  "He called me a slut? He's the biggest man-whore in this school! Okay, that's an exaggeration, but still."

"I know." Bellamy puts his hand on my knee. "That's why I did what I did. I'm sorry."

I take a deep breath. "It's ok."

"You sure?" He asks, concern dancing in his eyes.

"I'm sure. But if you get in a fight again, I'll break your nose. " I stare him down, squinting my eyes. "Got it?"

"Yes ma'am." Bellamy smirks and mock-slautes me.

I chuckle, and help him up. "Alrighty then. Let's head to class."

I knowI know, short chapterI'm sorry. I'm just kind of at a lack for ideas. If you have any ideas, or anything you want to see in the book, message me on Wattpad, post them on my wall, or comment them! Thank you so much for reading!  I love you all! Xoxo