Chapter Eleven

Tapping on my window wakes me up. I'm on the second floor, so I don't know how anyone could get up here. There is a tree.....no, that's stupid. Is it? It's Saturday morning. Apparently everyone enjoys waking me up at unreasonable times.

Tap, tap, tap.

I roll over, and am greeted by a familiar face at the window. Bellamy taps on the window, an urgent look painted on his face.

I roll my eyes, ignoring the half scared, half excited feeling pooling in my stomach, and open the window. Bellamy climbs in, and kisses me so quick I don't have time to react. But as soon as his lips are there, they're gone.

"What was that for?" I ask, looking into his eyes.

"Everyone's annoying me. Octavia squealing, Zoe and Jasper saying they called it, the congrats from Miller, and Monty just constantly giving thumbs up. You're the only one that I can stand right now." He smirks.

"Good to know I don't annoy you." I laugh.

"At least not all the time." Bellamy jokingly smiles, and I punch him in the shoulder.

"Shut up." I kiss him, and take a sharp breath when he kisses me back.

I feel his hand go on my back, and mine goes to the back of his neck. And... I suppose you understand what happened next.