Chapter Four

Thank you @JulietLiving for giving me this idea!

Bellamy's Point Of View:

"The great Bellamy Blake falling for the Princess, eh?" Miller teases me after school.

I, personally, think he's way too old to play this I know who you like game. Way too old. Just no. No. I head over to my car, putting a hand through my curly brown hair.

"Miller, shut it, or I will break your jaw." I say sternly. That shut him up. He puts his hands up in fake surrender. 

"What is this news I hear?!" Octavia practically yells, popping out of nowhere. Oh mother of all things-
"You like Claaaaaaaarke?" She whispers now, dragging out Princess' name for emphasis. 

"How did you even hear that, O?" I ask, extremely confused.  It's like she can pop out of thin air, wherever and whenever she wants.  It's really weird. Like seriously weird.

"Please, bro," Octavia plasters a smirk on her face; The Great Blake Smirk, as most call it. "I know a lot of things. Just like I know you almost kissed Clarke!"

"What? I heard my name." Speak of the devil. Clarke's beautiful blue eyes look into my brown ones in confusion to see who called the Princess' name.

"Oh, um, we were just wondering if-" Think, Blake, think! "you were coming to Miller's party tonight." I finish my sentence, just remembering the party that Miller mentioned earlier.

"Yeah, sure!" Clarke says with a smile. I take it she's never been to a party before. "Um, Octavia, do you want to come over and help me pick out something to wear?"

"YESSSSS!" Octavia yells. I have to remind her that we're in the parking lot. Of our school.

"OK,  let's go. I'll catch you later, Bellamy." Clarke smiles, and the two head to her car.

"Wait." I say, grabbing her arm. "Here, why don't I just text you the details of the party." I hand her my phone to put her number in.

"Sure." Clarke puts her number in, and Octavia is mouthing words to me, and making kiss faces. What a lovely sister I have.

"Thanks." I say, smirking.

"No problem. See you later." Clarke laughs, as Octavia continues mouthing words and laughing at me.