Chapter Eight

Again, thank you to @1abigailgilmore1 for the idea!

The next day, I walk on the sidewalk towards school, Bellamy by my side. He doesn't hold my hand, or kiss me, or anything really, in school, because we've decided to keep the relationship on the low. Why? Well, it'd be a tad akward between our group if they knew we were dating, and even more akward if we had a fight, and it would break the group up. Not that I think we'd have a fight or anything-

"You're it!" Zoie says, coming up and punching Bellamy, hard, in the arm, and jogs away.

"Ow, Zo." Bellamy says, rubbing his arm. "Aren't we a bit old to play tag?"

Zoie turns around, and starts walking backwards. "No, it's the six hour challenge that Monty and Jasper made up. Whoever's it when the bell rings and the end of the day is the group's servant for a week." Then she runs to Jasper, who is standing at the doors of school.

Bellamy looks at me and smirks. "No." I say, walking a bit ahead of him, backwards. "Don't you dare. I will not be a servant for a week."

He gets closer to me, and I look up at him, staring at his brown eyes and freckles. "I swear, if you-" before I can even finish, he plants a kiss of my lips.

I kiss him back, before I remember. No affection at school. I push him away roughly. "Not at school, dimwit." I say, smiling.

"I know, but guess what, Clarke?" Bellamy smirks, again. Damn that freaking smirk.

"What?" I say, annoyed.

"You're it." He laughs, and jogs away.

"You son of a gun." I say under my breath, and run to school just in time to catch the first period bell.

Okay, okay, I know, short chapter. I'm sorry. But feedback?