Chapter Seventeen

I'M NOT DEAD!
I'm so sorry this took 5 million years, my app was being stupid, and wouldn't let me update ANYTHING.
NOTHING.
So apologies.

HEEEEEEERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I walk into school, holding hands with Bellamy. It felt nice. Girls would scoff and roll their eyes, and it would usually annoy me. But holding hands with Bellamy, I felt like the strongest person in the world.

We split up to go to our morning classes, and then met at our normal outside table for lunch.

"YO PEEPS!" Zoie yells, her smile so big I was afraid her face might stay that way. "I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACK TOGETHER, OH MY GOSH JASPER I TOLD YOU THE SHIP HADN'T SUNK!"

"Zo, would you quiet down?" Bellamy says, sitting next to Monty. "I think you burst my eardrum."

Zoie mumbles a sorry, and continues eating her lunch. Jasper, once again slings his arm around her. Nothing big, right? Then he kisses her cheek. I raise my eyebrows in confusion, as does Bellamy. Monty gives a knowing smirk.

"So, are you two a thing now?" I ask, taking a bite of an apple.

"No shit, Sherlock." Zoie replies, flipping her hair over her shoulder.

"Dude, tone down the sass," Miller says, laughing. "Not your fault that they've been living under a rock."

"O, how long have you known about this?" Bellamy asks Octavia, but she's too busy smiling and texting on her phone. Bellamy shoves her shoulder lightly. "Earth to Octavia!"

Octavia looks up, a noticeable blush on her cheeks. "Oh, yeah, sorry. I've know about Jasper and Zo for a while now. I set them up."

Zoie sticks her tounge out and Octavia, who resumes her texting. The rest of us get caught up in a conversation about nuclear weaponry.

"I'm telling you, the government has mutants in their lair that they test the effects of radiation on," says Miller, eating some popcorn.

Where'd he get popcorn from? I want popcorn. What the hell Miller. Learn to share. Mmm, popcorn.

Suddenly, my phone buzzes, and it's a text from Octavia.

Octavia❤: Dude remeber that senior I told you about, Lincoln?

Me: Yeah what about him?

Octavia❤: he wants to go to "the library" with me if you catch my drift. I'm going to tell Bell (lol that rhymes) that I'm going to a Foods Class meeting. Roll with it.

Me: Ok..

Octavia❤: thanks! I owe you one.

Ocavia stands up, packing her things. " I've got a Foods Class meeting that I totally forgot about. See you guys later! "

"You don't take Foods!" Bell yells at her, since she's halfway to the school door.

"It's, um, an extra class thing. It's just for fun, really." I try, key word try, to cover for her. Damn I really suck at this. I don't think I stuttered enough.

"Sure." Bellamy replies, taking a sip of water. "I'm not stupid. I know about Lincoln." He's obviously agitated. Oh no.

I sigh. "Bellamy, it's an innocent high school relationship. Octavia's a smart girl. She'll get out of it if it goes bad." I'm really trying here. The whole group is just staring at us now. Stop that. "They'll be fine together. Trust me."

"Yeah." Bellamy starts to get his backpack together. "The thing is, she's my sister. Not yours." And with that, he leaves.

I'M SO VERY SORRY THAT THIS CAME SO LATE.
PLEASE COMMENT THUGHTS AND/OR IDEAS, I WILL GIVE YOU FULL CREDIT.
Now that my app is working, I'll try update once every two weeks at least.
Love you all❤.

-HardcoreBellarkeShipper