Chapter Sixteen

I'M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE!
My mind has been a bit blank on what to write.....so here it is!

I wake up to a tapping at my window. With my eyes still closed, I roll over away from the window to face my alarm clock. 8:02AM. On a Saturday. Thank you bird, tapping on my window, you interrupted my beauty sleep.

I hear a muffled "Clarke!" coming from outside the window, and it sounds a lot like Bellamy's voice. But it can't be him. It's been a month since the whole incident with Finn happened, and Bellamy's been avoiding me ever since then, and I haven't worked up the courage to explain it again, or even talk to him. He also stayed away from our group of friends. Zoie was pretty pissed off at him. But there was nothing I could do. I simply blocked him on my phone, and stayed out of his way.

Octavia said she tried to talk to him, but he's stubborn. Don't blame him. I mean if I had seen him kissing his ex, would I have acted differently? I don't know.

"Clarke!" There is again. I groan and roll over, and nearly jump out of my skin when I see a face outside my window. A very freckled face with curly brown hair.

"Bellamy?" I whisper, and get out of bed, the sunlight making my blonde hair shine gold.

I unlock the window and open it, allowing him in. "What the hell in heck are you doing here? Are you insane?!" I whisper-yell at him, careful not to wake my mother.

He steps in my room carefully, dressed in a hoodie, jeans, and black sneakers, while I have pajama pants with crowns on them, an old t-shirt, and socks.

"I came to deliver an apology that is way over due." He says, sitting down on my unmade bed. I take a seat on my desk chair, facing him. "It took a couple lectures from Octavia, Monty and Miller constantly 'tsk'ing me, a slap to the face from Zoie, the realization that you blocked me, and the realization of what I had done for me to come here." He runs a hand through his curls. "Point is, I'm sorry, Clarke. I should've believed you. I wasn't thinking straight, and I was jealous. I don't expect you to forgive me, but I just want you to know that I'm sorry."

I practically throw myself onto him, giving him one of the biggest hugs I have ever given. I kiss his cheek and smile. Bellamy hugs me back, and gives a low chuckle, and I can't help but laugh.

"Forgiven?" He asks me.

"Forgiven." I say, and kiss him lightly on the lips.

I know it's short. I'm reeeeeeally sorry! Please vote, and comment any ideas! I'll be happy to use them! I'm sorry again. Love you all!!!!!❤❤❤❤❤

Lots of love,
Extreme Platypus Enthusiast
AKA TrustBellarkeForever ❤❤❤❤