Chapter Ten

I lay awake in bed, smiling like an idiot. I mean, if all people Bellamy Blake could be with, it's me. Wow. Suddenly, my phone rings. A phone call, late at night. What the hell? I glance at the time before answering the blocked number. 10:15. Who's calling me at 10:15?

I answer it. "Hello?" I say, tiredly.

"I know your secret." A deep, scratchy voice says, that makes me jump.

"Wh - what?" I stutter, getting ready to hang up. My hands start shaking.

"Haha. Just kidding. It's Octavia." The voice turns into the high voice of the younger Blake sibling.

"Octavia! You scared the crap out of me!" I scold her. She is officially insane. How are we best friends.

"That was the point, Clarke." I can aost hear her rolling her eyes. "But really, I know your secret."

"Which is....?" I press on. What secret? I'm an open book. Well, apparently, an open book with ripped pages that someone has access too.

"That you're dating my brother." She giggles.

"Excuse me?" I cough, surprised at the accusation. Well, I mean, it's true, but still.

"Oh, please Clarke." Again with the eye-rolling. "Library? Might as well of said, let's go make out."

"Octavia-" This is going to be akward.

"No, no. I'm not mad. I'm actually really happy!" She squeals so loud I'm scared my eardrum might burst. "'Member? I ship you guys!"

"Ok, that's kind of creepy." I can't help but laugh.

"Whatevs. Kisses!" Octavia hangs up, and I'm left with the dial tone.

Shortly after, I text Bellamy.

10:19
Me: Hey, your sister almost broke my eardrum squealing about how she 'shipped' us.

10:20
Bellamy: Tell me about it. I have to live with her. I officially need earplugs.

10:20
Me: Hah! Sucks to be you!

10:21
Bellamy: Haha. Love you too.

10:21
Me: Suck it up, Princess.

10:21
Bellamy: How dare you.

Ok, ok, I know, short chapter. I'm sorry. But that's all I could think of right now. Don't hate me! Please comment! Love you all!
Xoxo

-Becci AKA TrustBellarkeForever