Chapter Fourteen

I walk down the halls with Bellamy, still holding his arm for support. And then I see him. Finn. His face is bruised, his nose looks broken, and his lip is decorated with quite the cut. He glances at me and Bellamy, and walks the other direction.

I scoff, and walk outside, towards my car.

"Why are we going in your car?" Bellamy asks as I unlock it.

"Because there's no way in hell I'm letting you drive home like that. Plus, I need to take a better look at your hand. " I say, getting in the car. "And don't worry. I texted O; she's taking your car to her friend's house."

He nods, and gets in the passenger seat. It's a quiet rude to my house. When we get there, my mom's car isn't in the driveway. Big surprise. She's barely ever home.

After Bellamy and I get in the house, I sit him down on the couch, and carefully take the sports tape off of his fingers.

He winces while I wrap another piece on. "Sorry," I whisper.

"Not your fault." He says.

When I'm finished, I sit next to him, and when my elbow touches his ribs, he winces.

I stand quickly. He might have a broken rib. "Take your shirt off," I say.

Bellamy looks confused, then he smirks and carefully takes his shirt off. His right side has a big purple bruise. I try, and fail, not to admire his muscles as I inspect his side.

"You're lucky your rib isn't broken, idiot." I smack him on the head. "You do have quite the bruise though."

"Thanks, doc." He says, putting his shirt back on.

I half smile and kiss him. "Be careful next time. Please."

"I will." He kisses me softly.

Okay, okay, I know. Sorry I made you all wait so long! I was having trouble coming up with ideas. Please don't hate me! Please comment! Love you all! Xoxo

-Hardcore Bellarke Shipper