Chapter Fifteen

Thank you to @SAVANNAH11111111 for the idea!

I'M SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! DON'T HATE ME! LOVE YOU! XO

"Um, how about no." I say pushing the blue crop top that Octavia is holding in front of my face away. "I do not feel like going to a party. Plus, I have a math test Monday. Need to study."

"Come on, Clarke! You and I both know you'll ace the test. Plus, this is senior year! You only have two more months until exams, and until you're off to art school." Octavia pushes the top closer to me. "This may very well be the last party you'll go to. And Bell's going. Please?" She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. She's already dressed in a pink tanktop, jean shorts, and pink sneakers, with her hair pulled into a ponytail.

I sit on the purple comforter on her bed and put a pink pillow in my lap. "What if Finn's there? Him and Bellamy won't get along."

"Trust me, it's fine." Octavia says. "Boys get into a fight,  and it's done."

She waves the top in my face again,  and I snatch it from her. It is rather pretty. It is dark blue with a sunflower in the middle. "Fine. I'll go."

"Yay!" Octavia squeals, and I think my eardrums might have burst.

I get changed into the blue crop top, black jean shorts (not too short, obviously) and black converse. I leave my blonde hair down in it's sea of waves.

Just as I finish tying up my right shoe, there is a knock at Octavia's bedroom door. She opens it, and Zoie stands there, her long red hair in a side braid. She's wearing black leggings and a galaxy top. "You guys ready for the party?"

"YASSSS!" Octavia yells, and then gets scolded by Bellamy.

The three of us head downstairs, and hear a car honking.

"'Tis my ride." Zoie says, walking to the door. "Monty and Jasper are driving me. You two are welcome to come." She opens the door and gestures to the car which Jasper is waving out of.

"No, it's ok, thanks." I say. "I'm driving myself and Octavia."

"Yeah and Bell's coming later with his car." Octavia finishes. "But thank you so much anyway! See you at the party!" We both give Zoie a hug before she hops in the car with Jasper and Monty.

**************

I climb into the driver's side of my Jeep just as the Sun starts to set. Octavia sits in the passenger side, eating a bag of Sour Patch Kids.

"Hey," I put my hand out. "Give me some."

"Ughhhhhhhhhh, fine. Only because I love you." She gives me a small handful.

I put the candy in an empty to-go cup in the cup holder so I can eat and drive at the same time. I start the car and pull out of the driveway.

When me make it to the party, it's packed. Way more than Miller's. "I don't know if I can do this, O." I say, as we step out, looking worried.

Octavia grabs my shoulders and shakes me. "Yes. You. Can! And look," she points in front of me, "there's Bell. You're fine."

Bellamy is talking to his friends as they enter the party.  We follow suit.

The lights and music is overwhelming. I've never been to a party this big before. Octavia points to a group of people, which I recognize as Miller, Murphy, Zoie, Jasper, and Monty. But no Bellamy. We walk over there anyway.

"Hey! You made it! " Monty says, more like yelling over the music, pulling me into a hug.

Suddenly, Octavia looks over at me, and points to my phone.