Prologue

Dearest Kiefer,

I have made this e-mail two years ago. Thanks to this website I will be able to send this to you even if we were miles away. Okay, you know I'm not really good into words but I will try my very best to write you a letter.

Hi, it has been three years since I left the Philippines, right? To chase my dreams. To find my own self. To be the Mika I always wanted to be. It was a decision that change our lives and I'm very thankful because you let me be. I don't know how to say this but somehow I regret leaving you behind.

You have reached your goals too, right? The top ranked basketball player in the Philippines, the Phenom, the Captain. I'm so proud of what you have become, Kief. Now, you are really living the dream of yours. I guess I'm just another girl watching you play your heart and soul. I guess I'm just a shadow of your past.

You could blame it on me, anyways. I was too selfish and I became just like another spontaneous forecast.

I'm sorry.

This may sound so stupid, but still,

I'm sorry.

I know this is too much, yet,

I'm sorry.

I tried to find myself without you, but I can't. It will always be you. I'm sorry, Kiefer. I was so blinded that I did not even think about you, about us..

It will never be the same again.

We will never be the same again.

But one thing is for sure, and that is my love for you. Maybe you're with somebody else now, or maybe you're already married. I just want you to know that you are my great love.

You showed me what love is, what true love can do, and what you can do for that person whom you consider as your one great love.

You are my one great love, and I am so stupid for leaving you behind and breaking you inside. I wish you all the love and happiness in this world. You deserve the best.

I just want to ask you this before I end my letter, How can I unloved you if I'm still truly, madly, and deeply in love with you, Kief?

Until we meet again.

Love,
Mika.