Playing Games

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮 in mm^

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗶𝘆𝗮 pov

Yo it's ya girl Janaiya and y'all don't really hear from me because I don't be having time but I'm making time today for my bitch Mani birthday 🥳.

In Mani living room:

Janaiya: We should play truth or dare

Josiah: I'm down

Mani: Ight

Shanty: bet

Dylan: alright

As we start playing the game Mani went and sat on Josiah lap. Everyone started taking their turns then it was my turn and Mani dared me to text my nigga and say that I wanted to fuck and him to fuck my walk up.

Mani pov

So as we are playing the game I feel Josiah under me getting hard so I decided to tease him and move around on him. As I was moving he grabbed my waist and said to stop. That's when Shanty asked me truth or dare

Shanty: truth or dare Mani

Mani: Dare

Shanty: I dare you and Josiah to go fuck in one of the rooms downstairs in the basement.

Mani:*shrugs* ok

Josiah: come on*grabs arm and pulls her downstairs

As we went downstairs all I could think about was getting the best Birthday Dick EVER. When we got to a room down there we went in and started making out roughly. Josiah was always dominant when we had sex so I decided that I was going to try to take charge. I pushed him on the bed and got on top of him and started to rub his dick on my pussy up and down. He started to stare at me while I stuck him inside of me making him slightly moan and groan at the same time.

Josiah: shit baby, how tf you still manage to be so fucking tight

But upstairs:

Shanty pov

So it's just me Janaiya and Dylan upstairs and Ionk what to do cause she came up with the idea to play this game but then we all hear a loud ass scream coming by from downstairs and we all laugh because we already know it's Mani.