Break ups to Make ups

Mani new character and outfit in mm^

After getting out of the hospital...

Mani pov

Ok I know that the doctors said that the baby was killed but I threw up this morning and I've been nauseous ever sense. I called Shanty and told her to come to the house.

Shanty pov

Mani called me and told me that she threw up earlier this morning and now I'm on my way to her house so I can see what's wrong with her.

At the house...

Authors pov

When Shanty went in she saw Mani laying on the couch with something blue in her hand.

Shanty: Hey what's that and are you ok
Mani: * mumbles* I took a test
Shanty: what test
Mani: it says positive
Shanty: I'm gonna call Josiah
Josiah: Call me for what
Shanty: * hits him by accident* Shit don't do that
Josiah: That shit hurt but call me for what
Mani:* tosses test to him*
Josiah: Damn who baby is it
Mani: are you fucking serious
Josiah: No I'm fucking Niyah why
Shanty: You had one job

After he said that Mani started to feel betrayed but not only because the father of her children was fucking her sister but he was also denying their child.

Kiyah^

Kiyah^

Mani pov

I could feel my blood starting to boil but I'm not even about to let him see that I still love him. Cause every time I show him a little he does something stupid and fucks everything up.

Mani: ok so Adoption is what I'm hearing
Josiah: get rid of it
Mani: * gets up and slaps him* Get Tf Out
Josiah: Don't put yo hands on me bruh
Shanty:*pulls Mani away* Ok Josiah just leave

I hate that man so fucking much but I love him to pieces. He will never be able to come back from what he just said. I don't care how many times he apologizes I will never be able to forgive him for saying this like that.

Shanty pov

We all know that the baby is his but if she gives the baby a better life by putting him up for adoption then I'll adopt him.

Mani: How could he say something like that to me. I've been nothing but good to him and this is the thanks I get but it's all ok I'm going to put the baby up for adoption and everything will be fine *cries*

Shanty: I'll adopt the baby

To be continued...