Court Date pt.2

Layla^ *she finna be 1*

Josiah pov

We went home and Mani and the kids watched the rest of her anime show after her shower. I walked in the room like 45 minutes after they started watching it and seen she was putting them down for naps then she got in the bed with them and laid there watching High-Rise Invasion. So me being me I went and laid on top of her.

go watch on netflix^

Mani pov

I swear this nigga a big ass baby but its ok cause I was cold anyway. Then all of a sudden Jr started laying on my arm then Didi was laying on Josiah back and both her and Jr is drooling. After I moved Jr slightly he moved and laid on the pillow.

Mani: Didi *shakes her lightly*

Diamond:*stirs in her sleep*

Mani: baby get up

Diamond:*gets up and moves*

Mani: ok

Tell me why this nigga snoring ok i'm cool with that but then I feel a wet spot forming on my chest when I tell you I shook tf out this boy and told him to get up. This nigga had the nerve to say no.

Mani: get tf up*trying to push him up*

Josiah: stop bruh

Shanty pov

I'm finna go in here and mess with Mani and nem. Then I hear this damn girl yelling so I walk in to see Josiah on top of her sleep and the children sleep.

Shanty: why you yelling

Mani: he drooling on meeeeeee*whines*

Shanty:*laughs* its just a lil bit of love

Mani: uht uht shut up with that cause that shit only apply if its a baby and i just got out the showerrrrr*whiny baby voice*

Shanty:*laughs* damn

Mani: it's not funny*shakes Josiah*Close yo mouth if you not gon get up

Josiah:*closes his mouth and goes back to sleep*

Shanty: awww y'all so cute

Mani: can you get me a paper towel please

Shanty: yea I got you

Mani: thank you

How he was layin on her^

Hours later...

That's it thats all i got rn

TO BE CONTINUED...