Shoot Out pt.2

(A/N: Kinda wanna make a baby to this song^)

Josiah pov

So its now Saturday and when i woke up this morning i was reaching for my baby but she wasn't there. But then i realized she in New York and im in Philadelphia so I'm finna facetime her and hopefully she up who am I kidding its fucking 8:45 a.m but imma call her anyway.

When she answered the phone she sounded like she was still sleep. So I decided to play with her a little bit.

Josiah:*groans* uh throw that ass back for me girl

When i said that her eyes shot open and she was looking at the phone all sad so i then put myself on mute cause she hate that shit with a passion. When I put the phone on mute she said...

Mani: Josiah Deshawn Grant stop fucking playin' wit me frl deadass cause i will really pull up and end you and that bitch shit.

(A/N: NOT his real middle name ionk what it is so I put the first name i could think of)

When she said it she said it hella fast and thats how i knew that I needed to stop playin around cause 1 she already irritated cause I woke her up and 2 im doing this. So I took the phone off mute and told her to chill her lil ass out and that I was just playin with her.

Mani: You play too fuckin much*lays back down*

Josiah: aww dat baby mad

Mani: stfu and let me sleeppppp*whines*

Josiah: yo who you talkin to

Mani: i just wanna sleep*doses off*

Josiah: i thought so i love you ma

Mani:*in her sleep* I love you too daddy

Shanty's pov

I'm getting ready for work and i hear somebody come in my room so i'm lookin and guess who it is... Diamond. When I went to where she was she was just laying on my bed going back to sleep so I just took her back in Mani room and saw that she was otp with Josiah and she was sleep so I got her phone and said hey but he didn't respond so nigga is sleep as well.

Ion know why but Mani and Dylan have a big brother lil sister bond and it's the same with me and Josiah. So when Dylan does some stupid shit to piss me off he goes to her for advice but she don't never go to him for advice which is smart of her cause he would get her fucked up worse than what Josiah does now.

Anyways I'm going to work byeeeeee

4 hours later...

Mani pov

I just woke up and its 11:00. I looked over at my phone and saw that my baby was still sleeping peacefully so I'm finna wake him up so he can go handle his business and hurry up and come back. Just as I was about to say sum shots started going off.

Josiah pov

I woke up to shots being fired so I got up and hung up the phone knowing that she already heard them but I get up grab my heat and send shots back only to be shot in my stomach. I thought I was gon bleed out but after the shots stopped the boys came in my room to see if i was good but then they took me to the hospital. I told Cory to call Mani and let her know what happened lets just say she left the kids with my momma and was in philly within 2 hours. When she got there I could hear her yelling at Ant, Cory, and Dee for not being there with me in time.

Dee pov

Ok so Boss man wife-to-be just came in here and went off on all of us for not being in there with him in time to help him with them opp niggas. I'm honestly more scared of her than I am of him when she's mad about sum.

Mani: Dee what room is he in

Dee: 328

Mani: come with me

Dee: yes ma'am

Mani pov

When we got to the room and I was a little scared to go in because i didnt know what i was gon see but i went in anyway. He was sleep and yes I checked if he was actually sleep or not they had him on some heavy medicine to help him not feel the pain.

Mani: come on Dee

We went back to the waiting room and waited. Thats when I started talking to all of the the boys.

Mani: where was yall at

Dee: we was in our rooms

Mani: ok why is yall rooms not close to his

Cory: they close but its also a good walk from his room

Mani: ok Ant where tf was you at cause clearly they the only two thats tryna make sure I don't get on they ass

Ant: tch. Man fuck out my face

I got up and went and sat on the little coffee table in front of him

Mani: now im in ya face. so answer my question

Ant: I was downstairs

Mani: why was you downstairs

Ant: cause my bitch was downstairs

Mani: So you care more about a bitch than yo boss

Ant: if im being honest yeah cause fuck him he demoted me to a D-boy

Mani:*Slaps the spit out his mouth* 1 thing you not gon do is sit here and disrespect me by disrespecting him pussy bitch

TO BE CONTINUED...