Block Party pt.1

Mani hair^
Play song while reading^>

Continued....

Josiah pov

I don't know what this girl was thinking bout but it was something that made her keep zoning in and out.

Me: ight so since youn wanna tell me we all finna go home
Mani: alright just let me know when you wanna see them again
Me: they can come wit me now if you want them to
Mani: honestly it's up to you if don't matter to me
Me: ight well bye Mani. Come on y'all
Mani: bye

After getting home....

Mani pov

If I want to get rid of Nyland then I have to plan it out precisely. But how am I gonna do it if he's always with her? I could always wait until the party to make it seem like it was a drive by or something. Idk but whatever it is I have to talk to Bree about it and get it done.

Bree pov

Mani just texted me and told me to meet her at the park that's right next to her house so we could talk about the plan she has. I already now that she is gonna want me to take part in the actions that are going to take place but honestly ion even think I can frl cause even thoughMani is my cousin Nyland and I used to be good friends until she slept with my ex girlfriend but that's another story for another time.

Me: so what's the plan
Mani: honestly Ionk cause he always by her side and I would hate for him to end up hurt because of her
Me: mhm but you wanna see her hurt
Mani: ofc I do it's all I want right now

Josiah pov

I know that Mani is planning something and I know what Nyland did. And if she was to try to have Ny killed I would blame her but at the same time I wouldn't back it either. Clearly they need to either talk or fight it out.

Authors pov

After about 3 hours of planning something and finding the right person for the job Mani started getting ready for the party but not before texting Shanty to get ready.

After telling her to get ready she started to get dressed herself.

The outfit

The nails