Disregard for Feelings

Recap

Shanty: ok just have fun and be careful
Mani: I will
Dylan: we love you
Mani: and I love y'all this isn't the end of us three
Both of them: oh we know

Continued......

Shanty pov

I can't believe my best friend is leaving me for good. I'm happy for her but at the same time I'm pissed tf off cause how she just gon leave me.
I understand why she leaving but I just think that maybe if she would've left the first time ts happened then it wouldn't have been a second third or fourth time. But I'm not gonna worry about it anymore because that's not my relationship.

Shanty: Bae
Dylan: hm *his eyes are closed he was sleep*
Shanty: wake uppp
Dylan: what's wrong
Shanty: nothing but I love you
Dylan: I love you too
Shanty: where is Onar
Dylan: right here
Shanty: ok well go back to sleep baby

Shanty: BaeDylan: hm *his eyes are closed he was sleep*Shanty: wake uppp Dylan: what's wrongShanty: nothing but I love you Dylan: I love you tooShanty: where is OnarDylan: right here Shanty: ok well go back to sleep baby

How they were sleeping together

I guess since they sleep I can get t some food started and prepare some formula for Onar and Jaceé. Speaking of Jaceé I need to see if she's still in her crib.

Meanwhile in Texas......

Mani pov

I'm so excited to go on this date later. And the only reason I'm excited is cause she seems like a genuine person. Her name is Kj and she's 24. We met at Walmart cause I went in there for some drinks. I got the drinks and she saw me walked up to me and asked what my name was. I told her and we've been texting ever since that day.

Kj^

Kj^

I guess I'll tell Shanty about it tomorrow.

Dylan pov

Well I guess we going to Texas since she already paid for our flight. She gon get her ass beat too cause she knows I would've paid for it. She gets on my damn nerves. But I love her and she loves us.

Time skip is next so be ready and keep up.........