Walk in the Park

Food for lunch^

Josiah pov

Today I'm supposed to be meeting Mani in the park for all the family to be together. Nyland didn't want me to do it but she gotta understand that imma always love Mani cause she's the mother of my children and not only she was my first love. As I'm on my way to the park the cops get behind me and I just know that they running my tag to have a reason to pull me over.

After 20 mins of the cop being behind him...

I really wish this nigga get from behind me so I can go see my family. After a while he got from behind me cause surprisingly ion have no warrants or nun like that in the system cause I got all that shit wiped out last year.

Mani pov

I sitting in the car waiting for Josiah to pull up so we can do this family day with the kids. After a good 20 minutes I see him but I also see the cop behind him. As he is turning into the park the cop keeps going but he is going slow and I can tell that he just tryna see what Josiah finna do. After he got in the parking lot of the park the cop went about his day.

Author's pov

After Josiah got out of his car Mani went up to him and hugged him because deep down a little part of her knew that if the cop wanted to be an asshole he could've and she didn't like that. Little did they know Bree was watching from the other side of the street. But the crazy thing is Mani knows that she is over there cause she texted Mani the entire "plan" Nyland had.

Mani pov

Ok I know I said that I was done being petty but this hoe tryna get my COUSIN to kill me. I'm a bad bitch You can't kill me. But I'm not going to tell Josiah because he just gon say that I'm tryna start some mess when in all reality it's the female he calls his girlfriend.

Mani: Siah why was they behind you

Josiah: Just a cop tryna scare somebody

Mani: Mm

Jr: Mommy

Mani: yes love

Jr: can we go play

Mani: yeah cousin Bree over there go ahead

Josiah: So why you never believe me when I say that I love you?

Mani: Because like I said it's the same shit just a different day and because you don't mean it

Josiah: I do mean it tho and you know that

2 hours later....... At Mani's house for lunch

Josiah pov

Honestly I missed her cooking for me cause at the house Ny doesn't cook at all so having a home cooked meal would be great right about now. I can tell something is bothering her but she doesn't want to talk about whatever it is. I hate when she does that cause now she's going to be zoning out when she starts thinking. I gotta figure it out before I leave.

TO BE CONTINUED..............