Opp Pack pt.2

Martez new character in mm^

previously on Football Babies...

Dee:*calls Mani and Josiah phones*

Mani: wassup

Josiah: wassup bruh

Dee: we know who did it

Mani: who

Dee: it was...................

MARTEZ.

Continued...

Mani pov

When I tell you after Dee said that nigga name I got quiet and spaced out. It's like I just froze thinking of all the shit that nigga put me through when we was "together". Let's just say he was abusive but this was when me and Josiah had broke up and he was with with another bitch but me and Martez was talking and he would say stupid shit that would make me mad and then whenever I would voice my opinion on it he got mad and put his hands on me. But I quickly ended all conversation with him and went back to Josiah and he saw the bruise on my cheek and they ended up fighting and yea so here we are now.

Josiah: Baby*shakes her again*

Mani:*snaps out of thoughts* yea my bad

Josiah: dont worry bout it ma imma handle-

Mani: NO your not because Imma handle it right now

After I said that I got up and went in the bathroom and got in the shower after an hour of being in their i got out and put my clothes on

outfit^

shoes^

After I got done with everything I found out his location and go figure the nigga is at Kayla's house so I already know that bitch gone be there but I got some for her ass too.

Kayla^

Kayla^

Cause in all reality he just don't know that bitch works with and for me and Josiah but ion trust her and never have so 2 more bodies on my gun won't hurt me because we all know that I honestly dont care bout no bitch if it's not the one i'm with everyday.

Josiah: baby imma come with you

Mani: no stay here Dee is coming with me and so is Ant also give Ant his job back

Josiah: Ight istg they better keep you safe

TIMESKIP ON TO KAYLA HOUSE IN THE BRONX...

Dee pov

So we just got to ole girl house and Mani went up to the door with her gun in her leather jacket cause it got a inside pocket. Man i'm right behind her so ik she gon keep the door unlocked. After a few minutes of her being in there i hear a gun shot so I bust through the door and see both ole girl and that nigga on the ground but ole girl not hurt she just tryna comfort "her nigga".

Mani: Dee get Ant to take him to the trap and tie him up in the basement

Dee: yes ma'am

Mani: Kayla get the hell up we all know you dont fuck with him like that

Kayla: but he gone bleed out

Mani: must look like I give a fuck

Kayla: sorry Boss

Mani: Dee take her and tie her ass up too*mumbles* stupid bitch fell in love

AT THE TRAP...

Mani pov

We in the basement and Kayla crying and screaming and shit so i shot that bitch in the middle of her eyes.

Martez: Damn baby i'm glad you have aim that hoe was getting on my nerves

Mani: I'm not yours and never have been

Martez: you always been mine

Mani: Nah that shit stopped the minute you ever thought about putting your hands on me*shoots him 8 times in the chest*

After I shot him I walked upstairs and told my well Josiah workers to make an Opp Pack. And I went home and got in the shower.

To Be Continued....