Happy C-day Jr

Kash^

Josiah pov

So today is my sons birthday and I want to be at the party but I know that if I go then Kash is gonna be there. I honestly don't even like her but thats not my place to say nothing. Only reason ion like her is because I feel like she on some get back shit because, Mani don't know this but anyway, I used to mess wit her sister and I stopped because I was in love wit the mother of my children. But all this happened in Middle School. She used to be mad when Ry'leigh came to her and told her that I didn't wanna stop talking to Mani.

 She used to be mad when Ry'leigh came to her and told her that I didn't wanna stop talking to Mani

Ry'leigh^

This was before me and Mani even started dating but that's only cause her lil ass wanted to play hard to get and shit. But we see I still had her though and I'm the longest relationship she kept. Not to sound like a dick or nothing but Ion see why I fell for her ass anyway. Cause if we being honest then she was a fan of me in middle school , we got to high school and she left me alone a little bit then she eventually came back. But anyway lemme call her.

(A/N: I HATE cocky ass niggas bruh)

Phone convo.

Josiah: hello, wsp ma

Mani: Don't call me that shit and what do you want

Josiah: Bitch I just wanna know what the location of my son birthday party at

Kash: nigga don't call my girl no bitch and It's at Luna Park Coney Island bruh

Josiah: bruh ight

Mani:* from other side of phone in background* Kash gimme my phone

Beep,Beep,Beep

Phone convo ended...

Kash pov

She answered the phone so I took that shit. By that I mean I took the phone from her roughly. They wasn't talking bout nothing important for him to be at anyway so ion see why he couldn't just call that nigga Dylan or call Shan to see what was happening for that lil nigga birthday. Anyway lemme go to this meeting before this party.

Mani pov

Kash really starting to get on my nerves to the point where ion wanna be with her no more but at the same time I don't wanna go back to the toxic shit that i was in. It's almost like she don't like me talking to the father of my children and I understand that I'm mad at him at the moment but I'll never hate him. And she got one more time to yell or catch an attitude wimme and imma lose my shit.

Mani: Kash where you going

Kash: Mani

Mani: Kash

Kash: Im going to a meeting

Mani: for what you didnt even get called in today

Kash:*yells* Mani I said I'm going to a meeting Damn

Mani: who tf you yelling at first off and second off what you getting an attitude for

Kash: Bruh I'm just finna go cause im not finna argue wit you

Mani:*stands up* And Im not finna argue wit you but what you are gonna do is lose the attitude and walk out that damn door before you get fucked up

To Be Continued....

what's wrong with Kash?

Do yall think she really going to a meeting for work?