Deja Vu

Bree in mm^

Bree pov

So if you can't tell by now yes Mani is my cousin and No Nyland don't know that. So of course I told Mani what she was tryna do but ion think Mani told Josiah cause he still smiling and he don't look pissed off so I'm guessing she just gonna wait until she tries something really drastic to do something or tell him.

Mani pov

I'm all honesty I'm trying to decide if I wanna kill this bitch or let her stay alive just to see what she tries next time. Honestly I'm tryna have Josiah find out on his own but at the same time I might just let him find her dead in a ditch somewhere.

Me: so how was y'all movie night last night
Josiah: it was good besides the fact that you weren't there
Me: you should already know that I'm not gonna be there cause that's not my place
Josiah: it is tho cause those is your kids as well as they are mine
Me: I know that but you was with your girl
Josiah: ok and what that mean

Shanty pov

I'm at Mani house to make sure she don't have no type of gifts for Dylan in here cause his nosey ass will be tryna look and see what it is. His birthday is tomorrow and he been tryna hide his feelings towards it but we all know that he loves his birthday and the attention he gets on it. I'm finna call her.

Phone call

Mani: hello
Me: hey
Mani: wassup
Me: where is that box you was telling me about
Mani: it's in my closet in the far corner
Me: is it wrapped up
Mani: yeah that's why it's in the far corner so don't nobody see it
Me: oh ok have fun with Josiah and the kids
Mani: mhm I'm trying
Me: bye girl
Mani: bye

Phone call ended

After we hung up I got the gift out and took it downstairs. Just as I was about to leave out the door Dylan texted me and said he was on his way home. So now I have to make sure to beat him home.

Mani pov

I'm starting to realize that this park is full of old people. And they pass me and Josiah and say "what a lovely family you both have together". At this point I'm not even mad anymore I'm just living. The only thing that pisses me off is that when I ask him a question he feels like he has to lie. But real shit I have to get rid of Nyland.

Josiah pov

I have been calling this girl name for five minutes now and she just spaced out so clearly she's deep in thought. But what is she thinking about?

Josiah: Mani
Mani: ...
Josiah: Baby
Mani: huh... I'm sorry what
Josiah: what are you thinking about
Mani: oh uhm nothing important
Josiah: Mani clearly it is important cause I been calling your name for five years
Mani: it's not important

TBC