Bitter Babyfather

Mani's pajamas^

Josiah pov

    Bro ever since that shit at the party happened I've been angry. I can't even put into words how angry I've been. I kinda feel bad for saying what I said but at the same time who cares. I just know she had something to do with what happened so I'm ok with what I said. But the only thing that makes me angrier is knowing that she didn't even cry when I told her to die and it's not fair but I don't give a fuck how it made Mani feel.

Mani pov

    It's 3 am and my dog is barking. Like why is it that when I want to sleep I can't? It's always something. But as I turn over to get up Kj stops me.

Kj: you good baby I got it
Me: mhm *turning back over*

I love the fact that she is always on top of things and it shows me that she cares. And her daughter is so cute I love all of these children equally. I'm about to go to sleep. 😴

Kj pov

    I'm about to see why Midnight is doing all this barking but then I see what he staring at. He's barking because Jr is standing in the middle of the kitchen sleep. Imma just put him back in his bed.

Three hours later...... 5:45

Mani pov

    After our nap we decided that we should eat but I kinda wanted to cook only because I haven't been cooking as much as I used to. But it's no biggie I'm just gonna ask them what they want to eat. I walked downstairs but I don't see nobody down here so I go to the theater room and Diamond is in here on her iPad watching some children's show.

Me: Dia what you want to eat mami
Diamond: um idk mommy
Me: Diamond
Diamond: yes mommy
Me: do you want chicken nuggets
Diamond: yes please
Me: ok

After walking out of the theater room I went downstairs to the arcade room and that's where the rest of the kids and Kj was at. I walked over to where Kj was sitting and sat on her lap. She was on the phone with her mother.

Kj pov

    I'm on the phone with my momma and all of a sudden Mani sat on my lap so I just held her in that place and finished talking to my momma. After I'm done talking to her in just staring at Mani. Playing with the side of her shirt as usual. And waiting for her to look at me directly as I am her.

Mani: what *looking at you then looking away*
Me: I can't look at you mama
Mani: Ouu lord lemme get up
Me: nah baby why you tryna get up *holding me in place*
Mani: girl let me go

I don't see why she be tryna act like she don't like or want what I be doing to her. And over the past two years I've learned that she's not really good at maintaining eye contact with me like at all without her tryna run away or hide her face. She be acting like a nigga just met her and I think it's cute. The way she blushes while trying to act like she isn't nervous, she way she tries her hardest to not smile so I don't notice, even the way she thinks I don't know that the little things I do to her and how I look at her turns her on. Like right now she's trying not to look at me because she knows I'm gonna make her keep the contact for as long as she can.

Mani pov

    She keeps looking at me like she wanna fuck and that's what's gonna end up happening. Like I honestly don't like eye contact because it makes me anxious and she knows that but she forces me to do it anyway. But I love looking into her eyes they make me calm. She makes me calm. I think it's safe to say that I love her and her daughter very very much.

Me: baeeee stopppp *trying to hide my face*
Kj: lemme see that pretty smile Mama
Me: nooooo
Kj: *chuckles* you so fucking pretty
Me: *hiding my face in her neck* thank you Daddy
Kj: your welcome pretty girl
Me: can we go get a new puppy later
Kj: sure what kinda dog you want
Me: I was thinking about a Rottie
Kj: ok you wanna go to a breeder or you just wanna go to a pet store
Me: a breeder

Two hours later......

Shanty pov

    So since our plane tickets came in earlier than expected we decided that we were going to surprise Mani and the kids. The way I have things planned out we should arrive at her house in about an hour or two after we land. After getting our rental car and calling the people about our air bnb that's up the street from her house we started to head towards her house. I didn't bother calling first because that would ruin the surprise.

Phone convo

Me: hello?
Mani: hey girl wyd
Me: nothing really just riding around with Onar, Layla and Dylan
Mani: oh what are y'all finna do
Me: probably go to the park or something
Mani: oh ok
Me: yeah hold on imma call you right back
Mani: alright

End of convo

After we said our goodbyes I hung up turning down her street. As I approached the house I started to feel tears in my eyes due to the fact that I haven't seen her in so long. I missed my sister for real. After I wiped my tears away I walked up to her door knocking.

Dylan pov

    Once we pulled up Shanty started crying like she just hasn't seen this girl for more than five years. It's only been two years and yes I have missed her but damn I'm not finna cry. After she went up to the door she was just standing there looking at the door so I walked up behind her and rung the doorbell. After waiting for about five minutes Mani came to the door with some small ass shorts on and a crop top with fuzzy house shoes on.

Me: where tf yo clothes at
Mani: uhm on my body

To Be Continued.....................