Long Road to Recovery

New fav Nas X song^

Josiah pov

After my baby got back she went and got in the shower and then came downstairs with me Shanty and Dylan and we all just chilled and watched movies until she ended up sitting in my lap facing me and laying her head in the crook of my neck going to sleep. When she was fully sleep I could tell cause her body was relaxed I tried to put her down on the couch but she just gripped me tighter and tensed up in her sleep so just left her alone and let her sleep.

Shanty pov

Josiah and Mani looking cute so imma take a picture.

how they ended up^

after bout an hour...

So since they sleep this is the perfect opportunity to go get they surprise since they lost something very close to them and whatever. I went to go get the crate so now I have to wake them up so they can get it. I started shaking Josiah first cause he gon be easy to wake up. He woke up and I told him that he need to wake Mani up so he started to kiss on her neck like that was going to wake her up. Like nigga wake her up not turn her on.

Mani:*sleepy voice* mm mm siah stoppp*pushes his head awayyy*

Josiah: baby get up

Mani: nooo

Josiah: ight imma call Nyland and Alexis over here

When he said that she sat up so quick. All I could do was laugh but then she tried to hit him and he ofc pinned her down.

Mani: get off meeeeeee*whines and starts throwing a damn fit cause she can't get her arms free*

Josiah: girl if you don't stop yo shit yo not getting whatever she got in the crate behind her

Anyways I told them that it was both of theirs and that they had to share

what's in the crate^

Mani pov

I just hope she know that I love her so damn much and that Jr is going to be so damn happy because he was devastated when Blue died last month so her getting us a new dog that looks exactly like him is sooooo perfect but imma name him King. Josiah was also torn apart when Blue died so imma make sure to let him and King have as mush alone time as he wants. I'm not saying that my dog dying didn't disappoint me but he is up there with my gramz now and they both having fun.

Josiah: Damn thank you Shanty

Mani: his name is King and imma get you a little chain coller and your gonna have all the toys you want*coo's at the puppy* yes you are

Josiah: ight man im tryna go back to sleep

Mani: ok lay down

the action^

the action^

Shanty: well im finna go get my back broke

Mani:*laughs* ok and thank you bestie

Shanty: your welcome

TBC...

WHAT'S GON HAPPEN WHEN MARTEZ MOMMA FIND OUT HER SON DEAD?

FIND OUT IN THE NEXT EPISODE OF FOOTBALL BABIES