Forcing Shit

She forced me to get up and get dressed so that we could go to the mall. We took the kids to Momma house and went on our way

 We took the kids to Momma house and went on our way

Oh btw I had this on^

My hair^
Continued......

Mani pov.

We are now at the mall and honestly ion even wanna be here but it's fine cause it's not like I was doing something important. When we got in the first store we went to was Footlocker and honestly we both got around 8 pair's each.

Shanty: Why you so quiet
Mani: No reason
Shanty: Talk to meeeee
Mani: About what
Shanty: ionk it just seem like your still mad
Mani: What I gotta be mad for
Shanty: everything
Mani: I mean yeah you right but honestly I'm not mad at all just disappointed

After leaving the mall....

We went back to my house and everything was cool until there was a knock on my door.

Mani: you got somebody coming to my house
Shanty: No
Mani: mm* gets up to check the door*

Ominous pov

After Mani made her way towards her door she opened it revealing the only person she asked not to see for a while. After letting him in and telling him to go in the kitchen she could feel herself starting to get emotional. It wasn't because she was mad or anything it was just the simple fact that he was her first and only and for him to do those things to her she felt like he betrayed her in every way possible.

Shanty pov

So after Mani got up to check the door I heard her talking to someone it I didn't know who it was because I couldn't see then I heard the door close and saw Josiah coming into the kitchen where I was. I wasn't completely angry at him but it was like I wanted to hurt him at the moment because he knows that was her little sister and he still did what he did.

Ominous pov

Although Josiah knew that she would probably never trust him again he knew that she still had love for him and that he still had love for her. Shanty didn't say a word to him when he went into the kitchen she just kept looking at the shoes she just got from the mall. After about 5 minutes Mani came back in the kitchen and sat on the island.

 After about 5 minutes Mani came back in the kitchen and sat on the island

The kitchen^

Mani pov

After taking a breather I went back in the kitchen to have a conversation with Josiah for what felt like the millionth time. As soon as I got in there I could see that Shanty was clearly ignoring tf outta him.

Mani: ok what's up
Josiah: can I talk to you alone
Mani: no she can stay
Josiah:*smacks his teeth* ight bruh
Mani: So what's up* starting to get irritated*
Josiah: I'm sorry about what I've done to you these past few years
Mani: you've said that before
Josiah: but this time is different
Mani: different how
Josiah: it's different because I mean it this time
Mani: so you didn't mean it last time
Shanty:*mumbles* that's fucking ridiculous
Mani: Very fucking ridiculous
Josiah: Baby I'm sorry
Mani: I am too
Josiah: baby please give one more chance
Mani: Just one and that's it cause ain't no more second or third chances

Shanty pov

Well she took him back yet again but that's not my business cause tbh I wanted them together it's just that when he does shit that pisses her off or hurts her everybody has to deal with the backlash and I don't like that at all.

Shanty: I'm finna go home
Mani: ok I'll call you later* sounds irritated*
Shanty: mhm ok

I can tell that she is very irritated cause she just sounds and looks the part and her leg is shaking so it's just best if she is left alone but knowing Josiah he is going to irritate her more on purpose.

Mani pov

Before Shanty left she was staring at me and I could tell that she could tell that I was irritated and didn't wanna be bothered. After she left I got off the island and went upstairs to my room to lay down.

(A/N: the kids are with her brothers)

Josiah: baby you good
Mani: yeah I'm fine * facing the wall*
Josiah: yo stomach hurt
Mani: yeah
Josiah: come here
Mani:* turns over and scoots closer to him*
Josiah:* rubs her stomach*

To be continued........