Depression

On this episode of Football Babies...

Shanty pov

So yesterday Mani came to her house and got most of her belongings and her car and just left without saying anything. Whenever I call her it goes straight to voicemail and then I tried to text her and she texted me back the first time only to say that she is no longer staying in that house and that she is moving on with her life. After she said that I started to tear up because thats my best fucking friend sure we argue but I know her mental health isn't the best some days and he knows that too which is why i'm enraged at the fact that he could be so selfish and cheat over and over again.

Shanty: Dylan she's not answering her phone

Dylan: maybe she just wants to be alone

Shanty: she never declines my calls tho

Josiah: I probably know where she is

Shanty: Stop talking to me please thanks

Dylan: baby come on just listen to him

Shanty: fine where

Josiah: her brother house

Skip....

At Quan house...

Quan pov

Man when I tell you when I see that nigga I got some words for him cause she told me who the girl was and tbh i'm not surprised just very disappointed in Josiah cause wtf anyways let me go get this damn door cause its somebody banging on my shit like they the damn feds.

Quan:*opens door* oh wassup Shantel, Dylan

Shanty: hey you seen Mani or is she here

Quan: nah she not here she got a house in Brooklyn

Josiah: Damn it

Quan: lemme ask you this why you cheat on her with ole girl

Josiah: she told you who it was

Quan: yea how could you do that to her

Dylan: who was it

Quan: Nadia

Dylan: wtf* walks up to Josiah and just stares*

Josiah: get out my face bruh

Shanty: can I get her address

Quan: yea its 5788 Lexington Ave

Shanty: thank you

skip...

At Mani new House....

Mani pov

So I'm at home with my kids listening to music and playin' games with Jr while the twins is in they play pins playin with the stuffed animals. Then all of a sudden theres a knock on my door so I go to the door thinking it's Quan but that's not who was at the door it was Shantel, Dylan, and Josiah.

Mani: Wassup Shanty and Dylan y'all can come in you can stay outside*closes door*

Shanty: open the damn door and stop

Mani: whatever*opens door and gets attacked*

Josiah: I'm sorry baby I really am* hugs her tighter*

Mani: Get off me please thanks. Your kids in there playin' with toys you can go see them. oh and also we will have joint-custody of them you get your days I get mine. You can have the old house just stay away from me if it's not about our kids. Okay?

Josiah: No

Mani:No? What do you mean-*gets cut off*

Josiah:*kisses her*

Mani:*pushes and slaps him* eww wtf I don't need that bitch pussy in my mouth

Josiah: baby I-

Mani: Stop I'm not yours anymore matter fact tell me why. Huh? why cheat after promising you wouldn't do it again

Josiah: I-

Mani: Why be in a relationship with me at all. WHY?

Josiah: Baby-

Mani: You never loved me it was all for fake but my emotions ain't fake and niether was my love but you don't care so i'm not gon care*walks away*

Josiah: Mani I'm-

Mani: what sOrRy yea I am too

Josiah: what are you sorry for

Mani: trusting you with my heart

Josiah pov

When she said that I was ready to crack and tell her the truth of what happened and why it happened between me and Nadia but I knew she wasn't going to listen to me so imma tell Shanty and hope that she tells Mani.

TO BE FUCKING CONTINUED....