Family Outting

Mani pov

After getting through our morning routine we gathered the kids and took them to Candytopia after we got done we went to get something to eat. At this time it's like 4:30 or 5:00 so we all just decide to get something to eat and go to the house. We gathered in the car to leave while trying to leave Diamond decided to waste the candy on her outfit. After about 30 minutes of me trying to get the stain off her shirt with some water and a napkin I gave up and got her one of the shirts we keep in the car just in case something like this happens.

Shanty pov

It's 5:35 and we all sitting in the living room watching movies. But you know since the kids is with us we watching family movies instead of scary movies.

Me: Bae
Dylan: hmm
Me: I love you
Dylan: I love you too
Me: I want to cuddle

Mani pov

This single shit aint for the weak. Cause why do I miss this nigga already and I haven't seen him since 3 months ago when he popped up at my house. But other than that I'm fine with it just being me and my kids. After an hour of watching movies in my room alone I decided that I wanted snacks instead of eating real food again.

After getting the snacks.....

The snacks^ (not all of them)

I decided that I was tired of watching tv so I turned it off and started scrolling on instagram that was until I saw a post that made my blood boil. It was a post of Jr and Nyland and it was recent because I know exactly what my baby had on when I gave him to his daddy.

 It was a post of Jr and Nyland and it was recent because I know exactly what my baby had on when I gave him to his daddy

The post^

I know that I shouldn't be mad that she posted my child but at the same time you the same bitch that not only put your hands on my child but you also talked about him like he was a dog. I'm so over this back and forth shit with her and Josiah. And at this point I'm this close 🤏🏾 to beating her ass again and I just might beat Josiah ass while I'm at it.

Josiah pov

I saw the picture that Ny posted and I just know that eventually Mani gon call me and tell her to take it down but all the beef and shit is old so ion see what the problem is. But knowing Mani she just gon pull up and try to take the kids back with her.

After an hour of the post being up 7:35...

Mani hasn't called me at all and it's been an hour since the post has been up so imma call her.

📲

Mani: Hello what's wrong with my children
Josiah: Ain't nothing wrong with them
Mani: oh ok so why you call me
Josiah: you saw that post
Mani: yeah I saw it
Josiah: so you don't have anything to say about it
Mani: nope I'm done with the little petty wars
Josiah: that's good
Mani: mhm I know it is
Josiah: you been ok
Mani: Josiah what was the real reason that you called me?
Josiah: I just called cause you didn't say shit bout the post
Mani: oh so you were expecting me to blow the situation out of proportion
Josiah: a little bit or either try to come get the kids
Mani: mm well nah I'm not doing that
Josiah: why tho
Mani: because I'm trying to change for the better
Josiah: for what
Mani: for my sanity
Josiah: Wym
Mani: well for starters I have kids that look at everything I do
Josiah: true
Mani: and secondly it's just time to grow the fuck up like honestly going back and forth with a bitch for years ever since middle school is fucking crazy and it's draining. Which is why that shit need to stop like now cause next time I'm not gon argue imma just bat her in her shit.
Josiah: that makes since
Mani: mhm can I go to sleep now
Josiah: why you going to sleep so early
Mani: I have nothing to do
Josiah: mm ight
Mani: night tell my babies I love them
Josiah: ight I got you
Mani: Bye Josiah
Josiah: Bye, I love you
Mani: Nah you don't and that's ok
Josiah: I do tho
Mani: ok Josiah
Josiah: You don't believe me
Mani: I didn't say that I just said ok cause this is the same shit just a different day bye
Josiah: Ma I-
Mani:*hangs up*
📲

Mani pov

I know that was rude of me but at the same time who the fuck do you know that still cakes it otp with they ex especially when they your baby daddy? And if I didn't hang up he was gon keep trying to get me to talk about shit I don't wanna talk about with anybody right now.

Nyland pov

This bitch gotta go frl this time cause she keep getting in the middle of me and Josiah relationship which is weird because he is the father of her children but at the same time y'all don't have to be that close to where y'all talk almost every other day it honestly doesn't make sense to me. He said that he loves me but I have a hard time believing that he actually does because he doesn't look at me the same way he looks at her which is why she has to die. I'm currently in the den area talking to Bree.

 I'm currently in the den area talking to Bree

Bree^

Nyland: I need you to kill her
Bree: Ny she has kids
Nyland: And what the fuck does that mean
Bree: a lot nigga they need their mom
Nyland: I'll double the pay
Bree: fuck it fine
Nyland: good here do your job pls
Bree: mhm whatever

TO BE CONTINUED

WHAT WILL HAPPEN ON THE NEXT EPISODE OF FOOTBALL BABIES.........

I'll put the pictures in here again in the morning since they didn't post