Chapter 7 - Lake

3rd POV

In Claude's room there dessert and tea serve infront of them. Athanasia looking at it because the food visual much more beautiful than at the Ruby palace.

'I know how you feel Athanasia, the visual here just fucking beautiful' Adelio thought while nodding to himself.

Adelio sat beside Claude but not to far and not to close to him and Athanasia sat infront of them.

Claude looked at Athanasia and Athanasia avoiding his gaze. "I didn't know you couldn't speak" Athanasia hic when Claude said that.

"Well, this is boring"

"Not much of talker?"

"Athy can talk" Athanasia said with a bright smile on her face.

'When can I see her real smile than fake smile' Adelio thought looking at her than looked at his tea.

"Finally, I get to hear your voice"

"Why did you stay silent until now?" Claude ask her and of course, she won't answer.

"Pardon me, your majesty, but little girls around the princess age are known to be very shy" Felix whispered to Claude.

Claude looked at Felix then Adelio. "Is that so? Then why Adelio can talked when I asking him to?"

Adelio almost choked on his tea but he hide it with cough. "Your majesty, she a girl while I'm a boy, there's a different between them both"

'Yeah, you jerk there's a different between them' Athanasia thought.

"I see" Claude then looked at Athanasia and Athanasia smile brightly when Claude look at her.

"Felix"

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Leave us"

'My chance to get out of this suffocate room!' Adelio can't stand the atmosphere between them and he need some fresh air.

"Should I leave too, your majesty?"

"Yes" Claude didn't hesitate to answer him.

'Oh wow, you must really hate me that much, huh? Whatever, at least I have the Author readers, right?' Adelio looked straight into your eyes with a smirk on his face then leave the room with Felix.

Leaving Claude and Athanasia alone into the room. While they having a nice conversation, Adelio and Felix chat, waiting for them to done.

"Felix"

"Yes, your Highness?"

"Can you teach me to how to wield a sword?" Adelio looked at Felix and Felix seems to taken back at what he just said.

"Eh? I thought, your Highness, already know how to wield it"

"Well I want a different person to teach me, this time and that person is you, Felix"

"And the reason I want you teach me is because I want to protect both of them, so I won't be useless when they need help" Adelio look straight into Felix eyes.

Felix got serious and then he kneel infront of Adelio and put his hand on his chest. "I, Felix Robane, the knight of crimson blood will gladly teach you, your highness"

"And It's an honor to teach you, prince Adelio" Felix smile at me and I smile back at him.

_______________________

To get straight to the point Athanasia survive but the Ruby palace went into chaos went their princess is missing and same goes to what happened at sapphire palace before.