Chapter 1/Sussy Detective Hermione

3rd POV:

Harry, Hermione and Ron are all sitting in they're compartement in the train leaving Hogwarts for the summer.

Hermione's POV:

"Sooo~ Are you guys exited for summer?" I ask Ron and Harry. "Yep! I'm so glad we're finaly getting away from all the classes! And I'll get to play quidditch, play pranks with twins and EAT!" Ron says. "Yep. I'm happy we get to finaly leave all the drama at Hogwarts." Harry sais in a tired, monotone voice. 'I know the Twizarding Tournament took a tole on Harry, and I know we will have to help him, but I think there is something more. I'm honestly getting worried.' I think to myself. "Well that's true. I'm exited too because my parents said they got me a new, and more advanced potions book!!" I say. "Is that all you ever do? Read?" Ron replies. "Well at least the only thing I do isn't just eating." I reply with a smirk.

The train ride goes on and we were all laughing, talking and eating sweets most of the time. Although both me and Ron realize Harry hasn't eaten any sweets and he barely talks.

Harry's POV:

'The train ride is long, I know Hermione is getting worried about me. But to be honest I couldn't care less right now. I'm just to tired to care. All I can think about on the train is how it's my fault Cedric died and and that so many people sacrifice themselfs for me, when I don't even deserve to live. At least that's what the Dursleys have been drilling into my mind ever since I was 1 years old. As we are nearing Kings Cross Station, Hermione says that we will be arriving in about an hour. That's when I start to think about the Dursleys. I started to get worried, I honestly just don't have the energy to deal with them right now, not after the year I've had.' I think to myself.

Ron's POV:

'As we're getting close to the station, and Hermione says we will be arriving shortly, i notice Harry's facial expressions change from tired to worried. I know Harry's been through a lot. I'm not as thick headed as everyone thinks. But I honestly don't know how to help my best mate.' I think to myself. I look up to Hermione, and we can both tell that we are both worried for Harry.

3rd POV:

The train ride comes to an end, and the three friends say they're goodbyes.

Hermione's POV:

"Bye guys!! I'll miss you! Make sure to write to me EVERYDAY! And Ron, you best not be asking for my help with your homework at the end of the summer." I say to the boys. "Alright, alright, I'll do my homework. Bye Hermione, Bye Harry! See you guys in September!" Ron sais. Harry laughs at our bickering and sais: "Bye guys, love you! See you in September". Harry is the first to leave and meet his relatives, but as I watch him leaving I see his Uncle glaring dagers at Harry. He looks extremly angry. 'I know Harry doesn't exactly like his relatives, but that seems a bit much. I mean it's the first time his Uncle see's Harry is months!' I think to myself. After that, Ron leaves and I go meet my parents, and we all go home.