Chapter 2/Angwy Uncle UwU

Harry's POV:

As soon as I got home my Uncle Vernon told me to put my 'freakish school crap' in the cupboard under the stairs (otherwise known as my old room) and go to my room and wait. I did as told because I really don't want to deal with his rage right now. I sat on my bed waiting, although all I could think about was old Voldy-Moldy and Cedric. That was until I heard loud yelling and the sound of my door slamming open. "BOY GET YOUR ARSE UP! DO YOUR CHORES YOU LAZY ARSE!" My Uncle Vernon yelled. He handed me a list of all the chores I had to do. " YOU BETTER BE DONE ALL OF THESE BEFORE 8PM AND DINNER SHOULD BE ON THE TABLE BY 6PM! GOT IT!" Uncle Vernon yelled. "Yes Uncle Vernon." I replied. He then stormed out of my room and I got started on my chores.

By the time I was done about half my chores it was 4:30 pm. I decided to start dinner and finish the rest of the chores after I'm done cooking. I served dinner to the whales I call my Uncle and cousin and the horse lady I call my aunt. After that I begin to finish the rest of my chores. At 8pm I was sitting in my room and I started to get worried because I had finished all my chores exept mopping the floors, which for most people isn't that bad but in all honesty, Uncle Vernon will find any reason to punch me.

"BOY DID YOU FINISH YOUR CHORES" I could lie, but if I get caught it would cause more harm than good. "N-no, i didn't manage to finish my chores Uncle Vernon" I said while looking down. "YOU USELESS FREAK! WE SUPLLIE YOU WITH FOOD AND SHELTER AND YOU CAN'T EVEN DO A COUPLE OF CHORES! You know what!? I guesse I should have expected that from a worthless freak like you!" He then slapped me acrosse the face. "I-I'm so sorry U-uncle Vernon." I manage to stutter out. He punched me once in the face and stormed out.