Chapter 14/Sirius NO! I. AM. NOT. SHAGGING. NICK

Harry's POV:

'Great. Hermione found out about me and my friends and what we do. My uncle is currently beating me. And everyone I love has found out about the beating because they are in the middle of witnessing one.' I though as they burst through the door.

"YOU LITTLE BASTARD! WHAT ARE THESE FREAKS DOING IN MY HOME? DID YOU BRING THESE CREATURES INTO MY HOME? THE PLACE I LIVE WITH MY FAMILLY! THE PLACE I SO GRACIOUSLY LET YOU STAY IN! YOU UNGRATEFUL LITTLE BRAT!" Uncle Vernon shouted loud enough for Merlin to hear as he continius beating me.

"DON'T YOU TOUCH HARRY!" I hear Mrs. Weasley say as she pushes her way through the door. She walks up to Uncle Vernon and punches him right in the face. My Aunt Petunia and Dudley just cower in the corner not wanting to get hurt.

"Damnnn-" I say while getting up. "Sooo.. Hey guys, how are you guys doing? Any exiting news?" I continiue nonchalantly knowing full well they will want a whole bloody storie on what's been going on.

"Harry! Stop! You know your not okay, so please stop acting like it! We all just want to help!" Hermione sais worriedly as she comes down the stairs.

"Harry Mate.. Do you need anything? We can help." Ron sais.

"Oh sweetie! Are you alright? Oh I'm so sorry we didn't realize sooner!" Mrs. Weasley sais.

"Guys, I'm alright. I mean I've had worse." I say laughing. Everyone stays quite. "No. Not funny. Ok, ok I get it, not the time for dark hummor." I say while shrugging.

"Harry... Alright all the Dursleys OUT of this house!" Sirius sais.

Aunt Petunia and Dudley scurry out of the house not wanting to get involved but Uncle Vernon is still just laying there knocked out by one of Mrs. Wesleys punches. Proffeseur. Lupin takes Uncle Vernon and puts him uptairs in his room.

"Harry sweetie, come on. I'll make some food and we will all go sit down on the couch to talk." Mrs. Weasley sais.

We all sit down on the couches and I'm just sitting here awkwardly.

"'Mione, have you been here for the past 2 days?" Ron asks breaking the silence.

"Well... actually it's a complicated storie, Harry's Uncle didn't let me in the house yesterday and Harry never found out I was in Surrey. So I asked my parents if I could sleep over but I actually slept in the shelter at a park.. but then some stuff happened and I think Harry should explain."

"Oh.. Alright I'm glad your safe! And they say your the smart one, sleeping in a park." Ron sais trying to lighten the mood.

"Well Harry, what happened last night?" Proffeseur. Lupin asks.

"Pfft- Welp 'Mione caught me doing some stuff with my friends last night." I say attempting not to burst out laughing. I know this isn't a funny situation but when it gets awkward like this I just laugh. Plus not gonna lie, it was pretty funny last night.

"Well do you want to tell us what you were doing at night?" Sirius adds.

"Ummm... No?" I say, again chuckling a little. Mrs. Weasley is still making food watching us worriedly.

That's when the door bell rings. I walk to get the door and Nick walks in.

"Hey Harry, are your relatives home?" She sais as she walks in.

"Umm no not right now, Nick I'm kind-"

"Shhhh- I have your shit. Here you forgot your clothes at my place, and your pipe. By the way I know you can make pipes, I suck at making them, can I buy one from you?" She sais interrupting me.

Proffeseur. Lupin and Sirius walk up to us and look at me with a 'what in the bloody hell' kind of face.

"Ummm.. Harry there's big humans with weird clothes in your house." Nick sais.

"You left clothes at her house?" Sirius asks hinting that we did something.

"A pipe?" Remus sais, I think he knows what it is.

"No, no, no. This is Nick, Nick these are some of the nice people I'm always talking about. They found out about the Dursleys when 'Mione caught us last nigh. I'm not with Nick by the way, she's like a sister to me." I say quickly trying to clear thing up.

"Ohhh shittt- That bloody sucks man, should I leave? I don't wanna be a bother. By the way Harry, did they find out about everything?" Nick whispers the last part but everyone still hear it.

"Mostly yeah-" I say deadpanned.

"No, no, you won't be bothering us. Come in, we would love to meet some of Harry's friends." Mrs. Weasley sais.

"Umm.. Alright Mrs.?" She replys.

"Call me Molly dear, come now, why don't you call your other friends to so we can meet them all." Molly sais cheerely. I really don't want them to meet my friends but I don't think I can get out of this.

"Yo Har- Molly is kinda creepy." Nick sais in a whisper trying not to laugh.
I just snort in response

We all sit down again, now even more awkward then earlier while Nick calls the gang. At one point me and Nick just burst out laughing at how bloody stupid this is. FINALLY, Tommy, Hailey and Davy made it to the Dursleys house, but of course they had to make a scene.

"YEAHHH! PARTY AT HARRY'S HOUSE CUZ HIS BLOODY ABUSIVE ASS RELATIVES AREN'T HOME!" Hailey yells.

"YOOO- I BROUGHT THE TEQUILA AND CHEAP ASS VODKA!" Tommy sais.

"I BROUGHT THE WEED! AND OTHER ILLEGAL STUFF I'M NOT YELLING!" Davy idioticly decides to add.

"GUYS! this isn't a party and yall are bloody outing me infront of these.. People-" I say trying to shut them up while still laughing my ass off.

"Wait why did you invite us over if there's people here? I mean I'm already kinda high- By the way who are these people?" Tommy sais.

"Yeah- I realized, and these are the people I stay with before I go to that boarding school, and some friends from there." I reply trying to get this over with.

"Harry James Potter! You should not be doing drugs! Why would you do this!" Molly sais while walking over to me fumming.

"Now, now Molly. Let's wait till Harry explains everything. So you guys are Harry's friends? Come sit down and talk, Molly made food." Proffeseur. Lupin sais calming everyone down.

"Umm.. Alright come one guys." Hailey sais.

We all sit down and my friends put away they're drugs and alcohole before the adults can take it away.

"So how did you guys meet?" Proffeseur. Lupin asks trying to keep it light.

"Pffft- Davy, wanna tell them how we met?" I say laughing at the bloody stupid way we met.

"I- PFFT- Alright, well from what Harry has told me the night we met he got a bloody terrible beating from his relatives. So this was around the beginning of the summer, me, Tommy, Hailey and Nick were having our annual 'End of the Year' party and I saw this bloody dumbarse (Harry) dissasociating on the swing sets." He sais finally calming down his laughs. "And me being the amazing person I am, I asked him what's wrong and if he wanted to join us and talk about it." He continiued.

"Yeah- Basicaly what he said just minus the 'And me being the amazing person I am' part" I reply.

Ron has just been sitting there looking worried, probably to shocked, same for Hermione. Molly has been attempting to controle her emotions same as Sirius, while Remus has been calming everyone down being the therapist of the group. And of course me and my friends are just fucking off, most of us are a little high or at least tipsy so I haven't got a clue how I'm gonna get out of this.