Chapter 8/Hermione don't wanna party with Harry's ghetto park friends :(

Harry's POV:

I'm cooking dinner like usual when someone knocks at the door, Uncle Vernon yells at me to get it but does he litteraly not see that I'm cooking. Other than that my day was like usual, though I do wonder who was at the door. At aroud 11pm I sneak out my window and go meet my friends, this time I brought my penny board with me.

I skate to the park and see that Tommy's already drunk and Hailey singing 'Let it go' from Frozen.

"Hey Harry! Your here mate! Guys Harry's here!" Nick yells.

"HARRYYYY!!" Tommy yells while tackling me to the ground.

"Hey there Tommy, bloody hell how are you already this drunk?" I say while laughing a little.

I take out my pipe and light it. "Hey guys we should play Truth or Dare!" Hailey shouts in the middle of her song.

"Oooh~ Good idea Hailey!" Nick replys.

We all sit in a circle around a little fire that we made.

"Ok who's going first?" I say already a bit high.

"MEEE!" Yells Davy.

"Alright go!" Nick says.

"YAY! Alright.. I dare.. HARRY! To sing a song of your choise!"

"Hmm.. Alright I chose the song 'Freaks'"

"Oooh~ Good choise." Sais Hailey.

I start to sing the song although it's a bit slurred. (A/N: I'm not gonna right all the lyrics to the song, just the more important lyrics. Btw it's the song I put at the top. It's by Jordan Clark.)

"So if you've had enough...Then..
Come to land of the lost and lonely, don't be afraid we'll be one big familly! Of freaks, like you and me!
I know a place where the bruised and broken live like the kings and the queens of tragedy.. Just freaks, like you and me, we are the freaks!" I sing.

I sing a bit more until Nick decides to join in.

"We could all be disciples, and we'll write our own Bible.. We'll put freaks in the title! It's me and you, your tu, and moi vous." Me and Hailey sing together until everyone joins in.

"So if you've had enough.. then.. Come to land of the lost and lonely, don't be afraid we'll be one big familly! Of freaks, like you, and me! I know a place where the bruised and broken live like the kings and the queens of tragedy. Just freaks, like you and me, we are the freaks!" We all sing together.

"Yayyy!"
"Great job!"
"You've got a nice voice!"

The group tell each other.
We play a couple more rounds of Truth or Dare until Hailey and Nick seem to be plotting something.

"Alright, Truth or Dare Harry!" Nick sais.

"I feel like this is a bad idea but dare." I reply.

"I dare you to wair this maid dress!"

"Seriously- Is this what you and Hailey have been planning this whole time?" I ask un-impressed but still laughing.

"Yep! Now go put it on mister" She replys while handing me a maid dress.

"Oh god-" I reply before hidding behind a tree to change.
I come out from behind the tree and say;

"Happy?"

Everyone starts laughing they're arses off and Tommy sais;

"Yes Harry, we're happy." He sais trying to contain his laughter.

Time passes and me and the girls dance on the table tops while, Tommy and Davy spent at least 20 minutes just playing Rock, Paper, Scissors while me and Nick skateboard and Hailey is once again singing 'Let it Go' from Frozen. One thing for sure is that we all drank a fuck ton of alchahol to.

At one point we all gathered in the middle of the park and we all sang to the song 'DollHouse' by Melanie Martinez. I'm pretty sure everyone in this group is opsessed with that song considering most of our familly's are crap.

We were all having fun singing until I see the siloulet of an girl coming out of the shelter. She comes uo to us and sais;

"I'm sorry to bother you but I'm sleeping in that shelter for tonight and it's almost 3am, please keep it down. I've been hearing you singing, yelling and laughing since 10pm. Wait.. HARRY!?"

"HERMIONE!?! What in the bloody hell are you doing here?!"

"I should ask you the same Harry! I though these were just a bunch of dumb teenagers getting drunk, but now I see you in a maid dress getting drunk and smelling of weed!"

"Wait Harry you know this party pooper?" Sais Nick.

"Yes I do, she's one of my best friends from that boarding school I told you guys about. And Nick, be nice."
I reply.

"PFFFT- Never thought your the type to hang out with a goody-two-shoes Harry" sais Tommy.

"Well now that's not true, the first time we met I was sitting on the swings all fucked up dissasociating, I never did drugs until I met you dumbarse!" I say while laughing and still a bottle of tequilla in my hands.

"Harry! Are you just going to ignore me!? This isn't you and.. Wait why are you all bruised up Harry? You can tell us anything, you don't need to do this stuff. What's going on with you Harry? Me and Ron are worried. That's why I came over today, but i heard yelling so I decided to come back later but when your uncle answered the door he didn't let me talk so I decided to try again tommorow. Or should I say today."
Hermione said to me looking really worried.