Chapter 7/The Chapter Where 'Mione Sleeps in a Park cuz she Different Like That

Hermione's POV:

I get up, I get dressed, I eat breakfast and get ready to leave the house because today I'm going to see Harry. There was really no point in telling him since me and Ron don't even know if he's reciving our letters.

"Mum! Dad! I'm leaving to see Harry, I'll be back after dinner! Love you!" I say.

"Alright bye sweetie, be safe! And don't stay to late!"

I walk out the door and go to the bus stop, the bus ride wasn't to long only a little over an hour. I get to #4 Privet Drive at 3:15 but I hear yelling once I get to they're door, so I decide it isn't the best time to visit. I go this cute little cafe near his house and stay there for a while.

By this time I've ordered a blueberry muffin and a coffee, I check the time and realize that I've been here for hours, it's already 5:47. I head back to Harry's door step and knock.

"BRAT! GO GET THE DOOR!"

"I can't I'm cooking!"

"FINE! Godamn lazy freak.."

I hear people yell, one of them sounded like Harry but I couldn't hear the end very well. Before I know it the door opens to someone I recognize, the man who picked up Harry from the station, Harry's Uncle.
At first the man looks angry but then his look softens when he see's me.

"Oh hello, I'm sorry but we don't want to buy anything."

The door closes shut but not before I see Harry, he was in the kitchen cooking and he had what appeers to be a bruise on his face.

I'm definetly telling Ron about this. Maybe I could ask my parents if they would let me stay the night, I don't feel like taking the bus again tomorrow morning and I saw a park I could sleep at. I know it's not smart to lie to my parents, or be sleeping at a park but I've gone camping plenty of times and I really need to see Harry.
I decided to text my mum that I'm staying the night with Harry.

"Hey mum, miss you. Is it alright if I stay the night with Harry?"

"Sure honey, as long as you two don't get into trouble and his relatives are ok with it, it's fine with me."

"Thanks mum, see you tommorow!"

And with that I head to the store to buy a quick dinner and then head to the park to go to sleep. It's summer so it's not cold out and there's a little shelter at the park I can sleep in. To be honest the park is kind of scary at night, and a little sketchy but it's alright. Me, Ron and Harry have faced much worse at Hogwarts.