Chapter 19/ Harry is a Weasley in all but blood... and maybe hair

Harry's POV:

I wake up with small headack in an unfamiliar place and decide to check the time. Oh jeez it's already 11:37am, the Dursleys are going to be so bloody mad when I get back home. That's when all the memories from last night start flooding in. My friends and family from Hogwarts found out about my home life... Then I stormed out of the house only to head to Tommy's place with the gang and get a little shitfaced, then we fooled around at the skatepark and came back to Tommy's a little more sober and watched a bunch of movies.

Not to bad if a night if you ignore the 'All my friemds and family from Hogwarts found out about my home life' part! Eh at least I probably won't have to worry about the Dursleys for a couple of days now, although when I get back I'll really be in for a bloody beating.

I look around a little more to see that I'm the only one in the room, I check the other rooms to see where everyone is only to see Tommy and Nick having a heated competition of MarioKarts. So of course the only logical response to this isn't find ny other friends, but to join them! I mean, come on we all know I'm the best at MarioKart.

Mr. Weasley's POV: (A/N: I may or may not have forgotten he came with everyone :)) I really can't belive this. I mean everyone knows how I see Harry, I see him as a nephew or even another son! He's a Weasley in all but blood, and maybe hair of course. I've been quite this entire time but now I'm ready to help.

Sadly we have decided that I'll be going back to the burrow to take care of the kids and because I need to head back to the ministry. Molly, Sirius, Remus, Ron and Hermione will be staying at Harry/The Dursleys home to see if he comes back. Well Hermione said she had to go back home but since she lives close by she'll come as often as she's aloud.

Honestly I don't know where Harry's aunt, uncle and cousin will be staying but that's not our problem, karma's a bitch and they will get they're punishement.

As soon as I get back to the burrow Ginny, Fred and Goerge bombard me with questions.

"Where did you guys all go!"

"Where are the others!"

"What's wrong!"

Are all questions I got from them.

"Ok, ok calm down I'll tell you. Look I shouldn't tell you guys everything because it really isn't in my place but you guys desrve to know at least a little." I say but that just seems to worry them.

"We all went to check on Harry because of an alarming letter Hermione sent, and when we got there it was all worse than we could imagine." I continue.

"What happened to Harry!" Ginny asks me.

"Well I guess we all knew that he wasn't very close to his family but we found out they're quite abusive and that Harry's coping mechanisms aren't.. good." I say sadly.

Everyone in the house who was listening gasped at this.

"Is Harrikins okay?" Fred says.

"I hope he hasn't been hurting himself!" Goerge continiues.

"What can we do to help." They say at the same time.

"Why.. Why didn't he tell us?" Ginny says with tears in her eyes.

"I don't know darling.. But it must be really hard to tell people about these situations." I reply.

Percy who has been making sure the kids don't burn the house down was listening and sais,

"Guys.. Dad's right, it's extremely hard to come out and tell people about these situations. Harry will be okay he's the strongest guy we know, he just needs a little help."

Everyone nods and sadly agrees.

"It's true, and I've heard that in the muggle world a LOT of times even if you do tell people about.. well your sticky situations the police and government won't even help you because of all the corruption..." I add on.

"Do you.. do you think he's going to be okay?" Ginny asks me.

"Of course he's going to be okay!"

"He's Harry Potter."

"The strongest."

"And bravest person we know!"

Fred and Goerge say, oh how I hope they're right.