Chapter 20/ omg Minnie!

It has been two weeks since the incedent. The Weasley's, Hermiony, Sirius and Remus have been spending those weeks worring, and planning what to do when Harry come back. While Harry has been spending the time of his life with his muggle friends trying to ignore the problems at hand.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Harry's Pov:

Ughhhh- It's been a good couple of weeks, you know without my 'familly', jumping house to house, spending time with my real familly and of course getting shitfaced. At the moment I've been staying at Davy's place, but only for the nights. It would be terrible if his parents found out he has been letting some random teenager sleep at they're house.
But I don't think I can keep this up, if I don't talk to Weasley's and such soon, I think they'll send out a search team.

On top of that I want to get this all sorted out before the new school year starts, I don't even want to think about the rumors that would go around Hogwarts if the students found out about the incident. I don't need they're pity, or condolences, I've been doing just fine on my own for so long.

I still have a whole day before me and my friends meet up at the park, a whole day, and nothing to do. I start mindlessly wandering around town.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I'm wandering around town, smoking a cig when I see a tabby little cat in an alleyway, a familiar cat..

"Shit.." I mutter. "So I'm assuming that the Weasleys or perhaps Sirius and Remus told you about the 'incedent' proffesor."

...