Chapter 9/Hermione's brain go boom

Harry's POV:

I sigh knowing that tonight has to come to an end.

"Hey Nick, what time is it?"

"Umm almost 4:00, it's not to late but considering your friend over here is throwing a fit (for good reason) I think you should probably get home." Nick replys.

"That's true, your gonna have a lot of problems tommorow that's for sure" Hailey sais laughing a little.

"Yay." I reply with a deadpanned look on my face.
"Alright Hermione, come on. Your not sleeping here tonight. See you guys soon, bye!" I say.

I bring Hermione over to my house while still smoking a cigarette, but I'm not gonna smoke weed right in front of her. She honestly looks appalled and really nervous.

But I really don't know what people expect, I mean at age of 11 a learn that I'm a wizard but then they put the weight of the whole bloody wizarding world on my shoulders. And every single fucking bloody year I get attacked by old Voldy-Moldy and people I love are constantly dying. And on top of all that I get bullied and abused. Although they don't know about the abuse but still.

I climb up into my window and hold a hand out to help Hermione.

"Why are we going through the window?" She asks me.

"Because I really can't afford to get caught, now come on then." I reply and help her up.

Once we're inside my room I realize I'm still in a bloody maid dress and laugh at my friends antics. I go to change out of it forgetting all the bruises i have.

"Merlin Harry! What's happened? Are you alright?" Hermione sais. At first I'm a bit confused but then I realize I'm shirtless and have nothing covering up my bruises. My eyes widen at the thought and I try and come up with an exuse as quickly as possible.

"Oh don't worry to much about it 'Mione, just a couple of drunken fights." I say with a dry laugh. Sadly I doubght she belives me.

Hermione's POV:

I can't belive it.. This is just.. It's not Harry. I know he won't want me telling the others but I have to. I just.. I don't even bloody know what to do, I mean honestly what in the bloody fucking hell is going on? Not just the drugs but why is Harry so bruised up!? I know he's keeping secrets, those aren't just from drunken fights but I decide to go along with it for now.