[2]

𝘙𝘶𝘣𝘣𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘮𝘣 𝘨𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘣𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘴𝘵𝘦𝘳,
Lilith looked sadly at the piece of parchment, bits of the poster still stuck onto her face and hair as she sighed.

Her mourning silence was soon interrupted by her sister Eda, who yelled out her name, Lilith crying out when she was face to face with her sister.

"HEYA LILY!"

The said witch then struck a pose, placing one hand behind her head and the other on her hip.

"How do I look?"

Bottles of small golden liquid were wrapped around the Owl Lady's Torso, Lilith glaring at her sister's antics before letting out an unsure answer.

"Uh..."

Eda then lurched onto the couch, surprising Lilith as her sister continued to speak.

"Getting scammed at the market was such a bummer but," Lilith turned to her sister, a suspicious look, crossing her arms as Eda rubbed her fingers together. "It gave me an idea on how to earn a little more cash. You wanna come?"

Eda then popped a bottle off her sash, waving the glass over her sister's face, the liquid inside sloshing around with a skull inside.

"I may not be at full power, but I can still make potions!!"

Lilith squinted at the suspicious liquid before pushing Eda away, the said witch sticking her tongue out for fun.

"I'm quite fine. Thank you."

"Alright."

Eda then walked towards the door, one hand on the handle and the other pointing at Lilith.

"Have fun wallowing in self-pity and feeling bad for cursing me!" The witch then bent her back backwards, calling out before slamming the door shut. "BYE!!"

Lilith groaned once she had gotten over the dramatic exit, pulling the last bits of poster out of her hair, sighing as she lay across the couch, pulling her burnt poster out once more.

"I guess I deserve this..."

She then began muttering to herself, placing the poster down slightly.

"There's gotta be a way to make it up to her..." Lilith sighed, trying to find a way to help her sister. Her eyes then spotted a book with a green cover, saying 'Book of Potions'. Her eyes widened as she walked towards it.

"Edalyn isn't the only Clawthorne with a talent for potions..." She then chuckled to herself, opening the book. "Ooh... "

Her heterochromatic eyes spotted a potion on a page, piquing her interest as she smiled to herself, the page saying 'Scrying Potion'.

"I bet she would a peak inside the castle."

Lilith then shut the book but screamed when she was face-to-face with the one and only Hooty. She dropped the book, pages flying everywhere as the page she tore out landing on the demon's head.

"How's my bestie doing?" Hooty asked, a 'thud' from Lilith as she collapsed. "A scrying potion?"

The demon then gasped, looking down at the fallen witch as the page floated off his head, landing on Lilith's.

"Lulu! You're trying to spy on your old buddies?" The demon then manoeuvred himself to her height. "I can help! We can find out their crushes! We can give them cute couple names–"

The demon smushed his face against Lilith's, the witch getting uncomfortable as she grimaced, pushing the demon away. 

"No!" She stood up, glaring. "I can do this alone! Don't. Follow me."