[50]: 𝙃𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬 𝙈𝙞𝙣𝙙

𝘓𝘶𝘻 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘪𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘭𝘺, 𝘨𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘱𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘢 𝘵𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘤𝘦𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳.

Familiar brown hair appeared in her view, Luz blinking as she spotted Georgia looking at her in concern.

"Luz!" Georgia sighed in relief. "You're okay..."

"Georgia?" Luz questioned in confusion. "What... what are you doing here?"

"I dunno..." The brunette gripped her head. "The last thing I knew was that you pulled me along at the night market and–"

Luz gasped, cutting Georgia off as she spotted a large, framed portrait on the wall. The Latina looked at the two images, spotting Belos' figure along with a few other figures she recognised such as her's, Eda's and King's.

"Isn't that..." Georgia began.

"The Petrification Ceremony," Luz finished, frowning.

Just below the painting was the caption, 'Triumph over Wild Magic'. Luz stood up unsteadily, backing away slightly in horror as Georgia continued to look at the painting in confusion and slight hate.

"What is this place?" Luz muttered in horror.

"You know exactly where we are, human," Hunter hissed from behind the two girls, their eyes widening.

They turned around to see Hunter's glare, the two looking at one another before turning back to the boy.

"You got us trapped in the Emperor's mind!" He hissed, waving his hand in frustration as Luz's eyes widened in horror, the girl letting out a noise of horror, Georgia, gasping.

"We're in the Emperor's mind?!" Luz exclaimed in horror while gripping her head. "That's bananas!"

"I don't know what those are, and I don't care to!" Hunter grumbled, crossing his arms. "Remember what happened at the Night Market?"

–––

"Teeth! Get ya teeth!" A demon called out, walking along the streets of the busy Night Market as various residents ignored him. 

"We've got all varieties and qualities!"

"I even do trades," He growled with a sly smile, holding out a tool as it clinked, his hand on a stranger's white cloak as the person then turned around, revealing a golden mask.

Hunter pulled his arm away in slight disgust under his mask, glaring as he saw the salesmen tense up in fear, instantly pulling away while sweating as his eyes darted around in fear.

"Oh! I mean–" He stuttered. "Why would I trade teeth? That's illegal and unsanitary."

Hunter ignored the salesmen, three cloaked figures catching his eye as the demon continued rambling on in nervousness and fear.

"I heard whispers of an attempt to invade the Emperor's mind with wild magic."

He followed after the mysterious figures, peeking around the corner as they walked past archways, the boy soon hiding behind a barrel as the group drew out the spell, having all the ingredients ready.

"I decided to take the villains out myself."

The cloaked figure completed the glowing circle on the ground, their partner blowing into a whistle as the spell continued to extend,  the smallest, shortest figure handing their third partner a small vial.

They cast a spell over the item, a small lilac ring appearing over it as a purple goo landed into the water, the solution turning a brilliant gold.

They placed the item down on its side, the tallest figure pulling a large abomination hammer above their head as it was morphed with his glove.