[19]: 𝙏𝙝𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙂𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙍𝙪𝙞𝙣𝙨

𝘎𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘶𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘴 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘴 𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵 𝘢 𝘭𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘦𝘳,
Luz soon walking towards the boy.

"Hey Gus, you okay?"

"I-I messed up bad, Luz," Gus stuttered, explaining his problem. "Willow needed help with this pixie problem, right? So I thought, 'oh, that I'll just lure them away with an illusion!'. But then..."

"That angered the pixies, and they attacked Willow." Luz finished his sentence, looking down at Gus in pity.

"I heard."

"I moved up two grades!" The boy complained, soon burrowing his face in his knees once more. "What's the point of being good at this if I can't do anything good with it?"

"It was an honest mistake," The Latina answered. "Besides, Willow's tough as nails, I'm sure you'll both be feeling better tomorrow."

Gus lifted his head as he smiled slightly before the scene jumped to the boy frowning, sprawled across the carpet on his floor, groaning as he didn't feel better at all, bandages still stuck on his face.

The wind howled through the window of Gus' room, the boy frowning as he received an incoming call from the crystal ball near him, the boy rolling over before a little video played.

"I'm not reading this," King hissed, papers in his hand as a text in red appeared below, saying 'pre-recorded message'.

"Come on, King. Please?" Gus begged from behind the camera before King tossed the papers aside, groaning.

"Ugh fine." The demon cleared his throat. "Is that a six-footed pig or a floating appendage? Why no! It's Gus the Illusion Master!"

Gus then hopped in as a cape was wrapped around his neck.

"Please leave a message." King frowned, before the small video appeared, Willow smiling as Gus whipped around, hearing his friend's voice, a frown on his face.

"Hey Gus!" Willow smiled. "Thanks for sending me all those 'Get well soon' illusions, but, uh..."

Mini Gus illusions then appeared, overwhelming the girl as she grimaced.

"Can you please take them back?"

The video was then cut-off by static, the boy groaning as he held his hands on his face, the boy flopping over before he drew a light-blue circle, the get well soon illusions appearing in front of the boy, the three worrying.

"Where's Willow?"

"Why are we here?"

"Did we do bad?"

The said boy frowned as he blew the illusions away, a knocking on the door soon appearing as he opened the door, seeing a smiling Luz and a sleepy Georgia.

"Gustopher! Gusteban! Augustabeth! Any of those working for you?" Luz smiled as she called out nicknames, leaning against the doorframe while Georgia rubbed her eyes.

"This better be worth the scare you gave me this morning." She grumbled, glaring at Luz as the Latina smiled nervously.

"You need my library card to visit Amity, don't you?" Gus deadpanned, Georgia snickering slightly.

Luz then chuckled nervously.

"I haven't been doing a good job of hiding that, huh?"

Gus then shook his head slightly, Luz smiling as she clapped her hands, then grabbing Gus' collar as she grabbed Georgia's forearm.