[27]

"𝘚𝘰, 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘏𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘞𝘪𝘵𝘤𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘢𝘳𝘥 𝘊𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦𝘴 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘦𝘭,"
Eda smirked to herself, Raine frowning.

"Too bad they're not very good at it."

Raine squinted their eyes, before throwing their fists in frustration, blushing hard.

"Eda!" Raine looked away, hiding their blush with the back of their hand. "You're embarrassing me in front of my crew."

"Huh?" 

The three other members looked at each other confused, Raine sighing before they turned around, smiling at their group.

"Hey, it's all right everyone," Eda blushed down at Raine. "The Owl Lady is an old friend."

"Nice to see you again." 

The first member lifted her mask, revealing the girl that was arrested for writing fan-fictions, her name being Katya. The girl smiled, a second member jumping off a rock behind her as he lifted his mask, the third member doing the same.

"Is she gonna join our group?" The boy asked, the third member looking sceptical as she glanced away.

"She doesn't seem like a good fit to me."

Eda raised a brow, Raine continuing to smile at the rest of the crew.

"Actually, she's the one that inspired me to make the group."

Eda's eyes widened as she stared at Raine, letting out a noise of surprise as Raine smiled back at her.

"It... was a while ago."

A red-head smiled down at Raine, her golden eyes glinting as her hair was tied up, the woman holding an instrument in her arms. The two sitting on a hill surrounded by flowers as a breeze filled the area.

"Raine," Eda smiled. "I know why you're really here."

Eda lifted her finger, the tip of it glowing as Raine glancing at Eda from the side of their eye, the figure turning away their head adamantly.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." 

"Uh-huh." Eda smirked, knowing the real reason as she dragged her finger over a small rain-cloud, a lightning bolt now over it as Eda's small flame burned into the wood.

"Who cares about a stupid performance?" Raine threw their hands up in frustration before leaning them on their knee.

"This is more fun."

"Whatever you say." Eda shrugged, placing her hand on the lute's neck.

"See?" Raine placed their hand over Eda's, adjusting Eda's hold on the instrument's neck. 

"You'd be a mess without me."

Raine glanced up, blushing as they placed a hand over their mouth, clearing their throat while Eda looked away, smiling a small smile.

"All right," Eda smiled after a while. "'Raine's Rhapsody'."

Eda plucked the strings, a beautiful melody ringing in the area as the flowers around them began to glow, Eda soon talking to Raine as the flowers flew upwards.

"You know, you can't run from your fears forever." Eda smiled at the flowers around her. "Which is why you've gotta get the jump on them. Give 'em a whack right in the face."