[60]

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘬𝘺 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘪𝘱 𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘯𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘣𝘺.

Odalia emerged from the shadows with a smirk as the wind blew from the blip. Steam hissed as a ramp lowered, revealing Kikimora, the demon drinking down the last bits of her coffee.

"Mrs Blight," She sighed in exhaustion, two scouts behind her. "I hope this last shipment will be swift."

She walked down the stairs, the scouts following her down as the group walked towards the factory, missing the group of teens peaking up from the bushes.

Kyle and Evelyn nodded at their daughter from across the area, Georgia nodding back as they walked towards the front of the Blight household, coming up with a plan to distract Odalia. Georgia looked at Gus, nodding as he cast illusion spells over them, the group now dressed as coven scouts.

King soon tried to follow the group, stepping on a snack wrapper as Luz looked back at him, frowning while lifting her helmet.

"Stay here, King. It's safer," She smiles, placing another helmet on his head. "If anyone asks, you're guarding the perimeter."

Luz pulled her own helmet down, running after the group as King held out his hand, frowning.

"But–" King looked down, sighing as Luz ran off.

He then walked back beside the bush, sitting down sadly before he felt his surroundings disappear, everything darkening as his eyes widened in surprise.

"He's my friend, right?"

An unfamiliar voice echoed, King, frowned as he looked around in fear.

"Wha–" He muttered before the voice echoed again.

"But... h-he wouldn't lie?"

"Who is that?" King called out, soon gripping his head.

"He wouldn't."

"Hello?"

"We spent hundreds of years playing his game," The voice whined. "I-I wanna play a new game–"

"Heh?!" King cried out, releasing the hold on his head as he unknowingly stood up, looking around.

He frowned, uncomfortable before walking off, accidentally stepping on a wrapper as his eyes widened, the Titan looking down.

He lifted his foot, picking up the wrapper before walking through the bushes, only to find a trail of snack wrappers laying around as he gasped.

–––

"For the last time, I'm not interested in your dumb gadgets," Kikimora hissed as Odalia led the demon into a new room, a spotlight shining down on a cloth-covered item.

"You might want to reconsider," Odalia grinned, pulling the cloth down to reveal a gigantic machine, a seat on top as it gleamed in the light.

"Introducing the Abomatron!" She grinned. "It's 700 'snorsepower', has two fairy-powered jet packs and comes in several shades of lilac," Odalia smirked as Kikimora gasped in awe.

A coven scout rushed over to the creation, placing a ladder down as Odalia picked up Kikimora, climbing up the ladder and placing the small demon in the creation.

"I outfitted this one specially for you," Odalia chimed.

Kikimora giggled, her laughs soon turning maniacal as she was placed in the seat, looking down at the controls as though a kid in the candy store.