[10]

"𝘏𝘦𝘺, 𝘔𝘶𝘮 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘋𝘢𝘥!"
Georgia grinned nervously, her parents smiling back in exhaustion as they moved to hug the girl, Georgia hugging her parents.

"You came home earlier than expected."

"Yeah, we had less problems to deal with today," Her father responded, ruffling the girl's hair. "We thought you were hanging with Amity and friends."

"I was, but, uh they wanted to come over and I was gonna ask you guys whether they could?" Georgia rubbed her arm, biting her lip nervously before her parents looked at one another, nodding in agreement as she grinned.

"Thanks!" The girl grinned before waiting for her parents to leave, and once they were out of sight, the girl peaked down the window, calling out to her friends below.

"Psst! Guys!" 

Their heads snapped upwards, looking up at the girl as she waved her hand upwards.

"They allowed, c'mon, get in here!"

Luz and Amity chuckled at the girl's enthusiasm as they climbed the tree hopping back into the room, the girls collapsing onto one another as they heavily blushed, Georgia quickly snapping a pic before she pulled the Guard up, the girl chuckling quietly as Luz and Amity helped one another.

The girl shrugged while smiling, placing her phone in her pocket as she placed her hands in her hair, the Guard joining her as the other two sat close to one another, Georgia soon humming as she tapped her cheek in thought.

"What to do now..." She mumbled to herself before Amity's eyes widened as an idea popped into her head, a revenge plot forming.

"I know." 

The three looked at Amity, the girl grinning before crossing her arms, sitting cross-legged on the floor.

"How about we play skeletons in the closet?"

Georgia's eyes widened, her eyes snapping towards the Guard's as they looked at one another in slight fear before Amity cleared her throat.

"I'll go first." The girl tucked a piece of hair behind her ear, before she glanced at Luz, the girl blushing slightly.

"I think I like girls." Amity whispered Luz blushing as the two looked from one another, Georgia smiling softly at her childhood friend, placing her hand over Amity's, the mint-haired witch looked up to see a pair of golden eyes.

"Hey, I'm glad you could trust us enough to tell us." Georgia smiled, Amity smiling back before she noticed a cheeky glint in her friend's eye.

"Now, who's the lucky girl?"

"U-Uh..." Amity's blush put tomatoes to shame as she crossed her arms. "Well! It's not my turn anymore! Luz, go ahead!"

Luz's brown eyes snapped up, the girl blushing before clearing her throat. "R-Right, right."

The Latina scratched her chin in thought before turning pink, Georgia curious as she accidentally placed her hand over the Guard's the boy looking down at it as his eyes widened in surprise, gently pulling his hand away as the girl noticed, whispering an apology while he shrugged it off.

"Well," The two snapped their heads to face the human Luz scratching her neck. "There's this one girl–"

"Spill." Georgia grinned widely, Luz stammering slightly.

"S-She's kind, caring and extremely pretty." Luz smiled at the thought of her. "She's helped me a couple of times, and I really care for her."

Amity blushed slightly, praying that Luz was talking about her, yet looked away to prevent the Latina from seeing her now red face, Georgia chuckling before crossing her legs, placing her hand on her chin before she sighed.