[61]: 𝙆𝙞𝙣𝙜'𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙙𝙚

𝘌𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘦𝘭𝘵 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘨𝘦, 𝘢 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘭𝘢𝘳 𝘵𝘢𝘨 𝘨𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘪𝘯 𝘛𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘧𝘭𝘰𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘮𝘱𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴.

King's eyes slowly opened, noticing that he was in a different place. He looked around in curiosity, the strange echoing voice returning before ringing again throughout the area. He looked in confusion at the emptiness, the disembodied voice speaking again.

"But– But you said. You said you'd let me out!" It cried. "I hate it here!"

"Just a little longer. We have to wait till after the Draining Spell," Another voice replied, King, raising an eyebrow in suspicion as he moved closer to the source of the voices.

King's eyes widened as he peered around a corner, seeing a strange floating sphere-like object in the darkness. Strange rock-like objects floated around the sphere, a shadow person speaking to a certain disc which reflected the familiar face of Bonesborough's Emperor.

"You better not be fibbin'," King heard the giant shadow-like figure speak. "You pinky-swore me."

"Patience, Collector," Belos frowned. "You can trust me."

King felt himself scoff, knowing Belos' lies, unfortunately, he hadn't realised that his reaction was louder than expected.

"Who's there?!" The shadow's voice snapped, King's fear kicking in as he jolted up, now wide awake.

"Weh?!"

"It's okay, King, it's okay," Willow smiled soothingly, stroking King's back.

King looked up at her in confusion before turning his head, spotting six other people who were on the airship in worry. Amity paced back and forth in worry, Gus sitting on a crate as he looked down at the small mirror pendant around his neck with a frown. 

Evelyn looked at Amity and Gus worriedly as Alador steered the ship, Hunter standing by the inventor's side as his hands were on his hips in anxiousness. Xen sat next to the palismen, frowning as they thought of ways to keep the palismen warm with their beastkeeping magic.

The group's palismen cuddled one another as they shivered from the cold, squeaking, chirping and purring as they leaned against the crate, Yvaine and Talon wrapping their wings against the rest in concern.

The blonde boy went back and forth on the ship, pulling levers and handles while Alador looked at him in frustration.

"I know how to fly a ship," Alador huffed, Hunter glaring at him as Amity huffed.

"Then fly faster!" Amity snapped. "We're barely halfway there! Luz and Georgia could be in trouble!"

"Maybe if I took the wheel..." Hunter squinted at the wheel, Alador raising his eyebrow.

"Very eager to return to Belos, huh Golden Guard?" Alador snapped, glaring at the boy who pointed an accusing finger at the inventor.

"At least I never built him an army!"

"Watch your tone with me, young man!" 

Alador hissed at the former guard, taking his hands off the wheel to scold Hunter as the ship began to tilt downwards, Amity's eyes widened in fear. Evelyn rushed towards to catch Gus, the boy falling off the crate he was sitting on. Xen's eyes widened as they shielded the cold palismen.

"Whoa!" Gus cried out as he righted himself, looking up at Evelyn. "Thanks, Ms Hathaway."

"Anytime, Augustus," She smiled slightly before the illusionist turned to glare at the others who stood at the steering wheel of the ship.