Chapter XXIV - See You When I See you

╣╠

"I still have to live with goodbye

But how can I just move on?

I've loved you for way too long

I don't want to admit that you're gone."

Don't Wanna Write This Song

Brett Young

╣╠

Chapter XXIV - See You When I See you

╣╠

Ashton's Letters: Officially classified under the protection of the Kings and Queen's of Narnia. Sent via Raven to Queen Lucy's window hours after the final battle from none other than Ashton of the Western Wood. The existence of the letters is unknown to the public and will remain a secret of Narnia.

Ed,

I know you're pissed. Here's the funny little thing though you can't speak ill of that dead so whatever brooding look you have on your face right now you might as well wipe it off.

All the things I never said keep bubbling up in my mind. One of the most important is how proud of you I am. Let's admit it, you were a little shit when we met. You're still a shit now but not in the same way. You've grown, adapted, and evolved into one of the best men I've come to know. You're never going to stop doing great things. You're going to have so many stories and memories. This is only the first chapter in Narnia, new prophecies will arise and new battles will be fought.

Edmund, I thought the world of you. Not only were you my greatest friend but also my most trusted advisor. You were perfectly honest and never shied away from my past. I originally planned on stuffing it all inside, ignoring it hoping one day I would forget with everyone else. You showed me that my past was just as important as my future. Without the first, I never would have greeted the second.

I have one final mission. The paragon diamond is at the bottom of my mothers surrounding waters where the castle once stood. It won't be easy, but you can find it. The mermaids might even help if you trust them enough. The paragon diamond took away my powers, something I once thought could only be bad, but in preserving Ben's life I would half sacrifice ten times more. It was important to both of us, and you should have it. It was once my father's and I don't even know the full extent of its powers. All I know is that you're unlikely to find another. I trust it in your hands.

I miss you more,

Ash

╣╠

Susan,

Take care of them for me. I'm sure I don't actually have to say that but I'm sure you'll understand why. Please try and let Lucy be a kid a little longer, she's got her whole life to be Queen, let her fool around with a non legitimized teenage bad boy for a little longer. She might break his heart in the end, or he might surprise you. Narnia will always be the first in her heart.

You're brother, the brunette one. He's got the heart you need to worry about. He's got the mind for strategy but can't put two brain cells together to express his emotions. If he keeps them bottled up long enough, you'll have a mad king on your hands. His friend's department just took a big hit, perhaps a nice chess club would be good for him? You'll know what to do.