Pen Pal (Beynika) Part 3

Now that I'm back up on my bs, let me know which oneshots you want me to finish and I'll also drop some new titles below so you can pick one of those too

Promotion: Holytrinity(literally been sitting in the drafts since I started this book)

Hate the Club: Beynika

After Midnight: Rihnika (also been sitting here since I started the book)

Beyoncé's POV

"I'm not even gonna lie, that shit last night was crazy," Kelly said to the four of us-well, actually five. I had forgotten about our special guest.

Things had thankfully been pretty quiet since the incident which was a surprise dealing with this group. Kelly had followed me back to the room and I gave her the run down, then a couple hours later, Michelle returned with Robyn and Robyn's friend with benefits in tow.

"Yeah, like I don't even know her but the fact that she can sit in your face and act like she just met you...I won't necessarily call it manipulative but she has to have been toxic in a past life," Kehlani added.

I sighed as I looked at her and Robyn cuddled up on Robyn's bed. Must be nice. I was racking my brain trying to figure out what exactly it was that I did for the universe to do this to me.

"I think it's best that you just reflect on this, treat it as a lesson, and move on," suggested Michelle.

While normally her unwarranted advice was appreciated, I couldn't move on. I was stuck here for four more days and the situation wasn't over.

"I think we should head down to the lobby, it's almost time for whatever crazy shit they got planned for us today," Kelly announced.

"I'm not going. Tell them I'm not feeling well," I grumbled before pulling the blankets over my head.

"Bey. You want a blunt or something? I'm telling you it'll fix you right up," Robyn offered, "works every single time for me."

"Baby, I don't think she wants weed. I think she just wants time alone to think," Kehlani giggled.

At that point I knew I was down horrendous. No matter what mood someone was in, I had never in all my years of knowing her, seen Robyn offer her precious weed to them. She would probably rather watch someone walk into traffic before offer up any of her sativa.

"Bey, sweetie, you could suffocate," Michelle warned and gently pulled the blankets off of my head. Isn't that the whole point?