Get Out of My Hair (Beynika) Part 2

Me when I got over 30 votes for the first time in months 😭 y'all gonna make me black girl blush

Onika's POV

"Hi Nicki, I'm glad you could make it," Beyoncé greeted me and engulfed me into a warm hug

"Hey. It's nice to see you. Why are we...here?" I asked as I looked around the backside of the warehouse where we were currently standing.

Beyoncé let out a lighthearted giggle and beckoned for me to follow her up the a couple flights of metal stairs. I hesitatingly followed behind and she led me to a heavy metal door with a keypad.

She punched in the code and the door unlocked. I was surprised when we entered to see that it was a huge loft space. Far from what I was expecting. From the outside looks of the building, I was thinking it would be some butcher shop where she takes her victims.

"Excuse the mess. I'm still moving in," she explained, gesturing toward the counter of the island in the kitchen with labeled boxes.

"This is way nicer than I was expecting, I have to admit. I like the vibe," I complimented. I sat down at the island and sat my purse on top of it.

"Thank you, even though it's a mess in here. I had to move out of my apartment with Shawn and this was one of the best places I could find. I just needed to get out of the city and away from everyone's eyes.
Wine?" I nodded.

Beyoncé walked over and began searching for the box containing cups. She pulled out two glasses and went over to the wine cooler built into the wall and grabbed an expensive bottle.

"This place is definitely away from people's eyes. I thought you brought me to like a crackhouse or something. I almost left," I stated truthfully.

"Look, I found it on short notice! Plus it's closed on the weekends. The warehouse area is used for some home goods company that sells candles and shit so at least it smells good," she defended.

I couldn't help but snicker as I took a sip of the sweet wine.

"How did you even manage to afford this place? Lofts are expensive as hell and this place is huge."