Euphoric State Part 2

This was actually finished over a month ago and I deadass forgot I had finished it lmaoooo. I remember someone had asked me to update so I wrote it and then never published it. Real clown girl shit!

 Real clown girl shit!

Robyn's POV

"This, as you can see, is a communal room where we meet twice a day for Bitch and Bawl."

"She means group therapy," Beyoncé interjected. I nodded, Bitch and Bawl sounds about right.

I honestly didn't mind it here very much. Sure, I'd only been here for less than 24 hours but the place was starting to rub off on me in a positive way. It was basically high school, but for loony people. So, I guess it's basically just high school.

"Thanks for the tour, it was very... authentic," I smiled at the pair who smiled back before Beyoncé's face lit up.

"Oh! We forgot to show you one other room! I'm not sure if you're necessarily into this sort of thing but it's really helped me to come in here every time I get a chance. It's just down the hall, come on," Beyoncé skipped down the hallway to two doors at the very end.

They were heavy, dark wooden doors that made me think that whatever was behind them couldn't possibly interest me. When she pushed open the doors, the sound of Beethoven's Symphony 5 came flooding out into the hallway. The room was most likely soundproof.

Beyoncé calmly walked into the room because apparently any form of movement besides walking nonchalantly meant that she was trying to burn calories that didn't need to be burned which in turn, was a tally on her record if an orderly saw her.

Onika followed Beyoncé into the room but turned around when she didn't feel me directly behind her.

"Hey, even if you're not into it, it would mean the world to her if you at least pretended. I know you don't understand why I'm saying that just yet because you just met us and she hasn't opened up to me fully either, but this room, it's her favorite thing on this earth. So come on."

I apprehensively stepped into the room. The flooring in this room was a bleached oak just wide enough for my feet. I made sure to walk in a straight line on the hard wood flooring.

"This is Creative Commons, we call it CC," Beyoncé held her arms up in the air and did a twirl.

The room was pretty spacious with massive windows, most likely made of plexiglass. It was filled with easels, one wall was a chalkboard, another was lined with computers and off to the side in the back corner were instruments. I definitely wouldn't mind spending some time in here.

"Isn't it pretty?" Beyoncé beamed at me with her hands clasped together.

"It is actually. I think I wouldn't mind spending some time in here. I'll come with you if you don't mind the company," I offered and she smiled even wider.