Ambitionz Az a Ridah (Rihnika) Part 3

I've realized that I love writing oneshots. This is literally my favorite thing to do on this app, so with that, I'm back! I'll be more active once school ends. This is a long ending, prepare to be shocked! enjoy! Did I stay up until 5 am typing this? I sure tf did😂

Onika's POV

My eyes snapped open and I found myself with Robyn and Nasir hovering over me worriedly.

"Ow nigga, damn!" I yanked my left arm away from Nasir. They both let out a sigh of relief.

"Man, Onika. Give me yo damn arm. I need to clean it!" Nasir argued and took a gentle yet firm hold on my injured arm.

"I was worried about you, baby," Robyn told me as she grabbed my free hand to comfort me as Nasir cleaned my arm.

Nasir abruptly stopped cleaning my sewed up wound (he had learned how to do stitches a few years ago) and looked back and forth between us, Robyn not even taking notice to the look on his face that was quickly darkening as he looked at her.

"Baby? Are you two...dating? Robyn! Please don't tell me you're messing with my little sister, blood!" He gritted out.

She jumped and looked at him, realizing she had fucked up.

"Nas-" A harsh chuckle left his lips that made her quickly stop trying to defend herself.

"Nah, I should've known. I been seeing you, Onika. The little change in that fuck ass attitude you got, you walk out the house in all types of shit that you know I don't approve of you wearing. Look at what the fuck you got on right now!"

"Nasir, I'm eighteen! You can't tell me what to fuckin' do all the time! So what if I'm dating Robyn?" I argued, wishing he'd just leave this conversation alone

"So you admit it? See, I knew I couldn't trust either of you to just stay the fuck away from each other!" He picked up the soaked cotton ball again and dabbed it on my arm a little more forcefully than before his revelation. I doubt that he was trying to hurt me, he probably didn't even realize.

"Nasir, I really think you should calm down. It's not that big of a deal. I treat Nic' like the princess she is, I promise you can believe that much," Robyn spoke up.

"Leave, Robyn," He muttered as he dropped the bloody cotton ball into the small trashcan and picked up a dressing.

"What?"

"I said leave! You remember how I told you to do that at my party? Now I want you to do that permanently. You ain't no damn friend of mine anymore, you can go," Nas insisted. The vein began to pop on his forehead and I knew shit was gonna go down if she didn't just listen.

"You are so damn hotheaded! You don't listen to shit anyone else has to say and you always go to the damn extreme. I promise if you would just listen, you would realize I'm not here to hurt her!"