Promotion (HolyTrinity) Part 1

UH OHHHHHH BACK AGAIN! BACK TO BACK MAYBA- let me stop. But I bet y'all didn't think I would be this fast. Anywho, I'm going in order of the votes for which to update so BeyBey's kids is next!

This oneshot will eventually get a lil...nasty.

Onika's POV

Onika's POV

I know you're fed up ladies, but keep your head up
Keep ya head up, ooh, child, things are gonna get easier
Keep ya head up, ooh, child, things'll get brighter

I rolled over and tiredly felt around for my phone. Don't get me wrong, Tupac is great and I love to hear some quality music everyday, just not at 5:45 in the morning when I had to go somewhere that made my spirits sink. Hopefully today would be different.

Today would be the day that all my hard ass work over these last few years would pay off. At least, that's what I'd like to think after all of my coworkers and friends gassed me up.

Numerous opportunities for a promotion came and went. Only some of which, I received. Regardless, I had worked my way up from my unpaid internship, beating out what felt like hundreds of college students to receive a position at the more than prestigious Beyyu'.

I sighed as I stared up at the ceiling in thought. Yeah Onika, today is your damn day. Once you get this promotion, you'll be set. That's when my phone rang, alerting me that my happiness and optimism was about to be ripped out from under me.

"I need you to come into work early. Be in my office by 6:45 sharp. Don't forget my granola this time...and don't get me that dried cranberry shit again, I like the blueberries." With that, she hung up before I could even respond.

This was pretty standard for Beyoncé Knowles, but there was nothing else I could expect. Now, how she expected me to get ready and make it from here, to across town, and to a point halfway in between with all of her needs met, I couldn't tell you. But if I wanted to keep my job, I'd better make it possible.

I got out of bed and quickly threw on my preplanned outfit. Planning was essential in surviving Ms.Knowles. I went into the bathroom, put on light makeup and removed the rollers from my hair before I grabbed my sketchbook and my phone and was out the door, only 6:15.