I Got You (Beynika) Part 1

I've come to the realization that I can't make all my oneshots only one part because I never get them done in a reasonable amount of time and y'all think I fall off the face of the earth when really I've been working on the same 2 oneshots for like a month, so here's part 1 of one of them. Not much Nicki in this first part but you'll clearly understand why once you start reading.

Nicki's POV

"Rihmeek!" I pouted as he continued looking down at his phone

"What girl? Damn!" He whined as I snatched his phone out of his hand and looked at his explore page, which was nothing but Instagram models, before turning it off.

"Do you even wanna be here right now? Because we can go." I offered, my voice thoroughly laced with attitude although I knew I wasn't going anywhere even if he did choose to leave.

"Why wouldn't I wanna be here? I BOUGHT the damn tickets, didn't I? Why you being so annoying? Shouldn't you be looking for your favorite player anyway? Knockers or whatever the hell her name is." He took his phone back.

"For your information, they're just now getting to starting line ups for the away team. When they do call the team I care about, I'll be looking for number four. Her last name is Knowles, idiot." He wasn't even listening to me at this point so I hit him in the face with his blue cotton candy.

"Onika. Don't make me pull yo ass up outta here. I ain't playing with you. Just because we're in public doesn't mean I won't take you out the arena and give you the works." Rihmeek's warnings fell on deaf ears as the announcer finally got to what I came here for.

"Make some noise, for your home team, the Houston Lady Hornets! Led by Coach Carter and your captain, number four, Beyoncé Knowles!" The team ran in through the smoke wearing their black and yellow uniforms covered by their warmup jackets.

Beyoncé was up front with her hair pulled back into a slick bun and covered with extra protection by a Nike Dri-Fit head tie. She came in on fire, dribbling the ball to the key and making an effortless three-pointer as the rest of the team got into position by the sideline for the pep talk.

"I LOVE YOU BEYONCÉ!" I shook my black and gold pompom while I screeched from my seat a few rows up from the sideline. She looked up, trying to find who was talking to her but just waved and winked in my general direction instead. That was enough to make me want to go down there and let her f-

"So it's just fuck me then, huh?" I looked behind me at Meek who had finally put his phone away. I sat back in my seat.

"I love you too! Especially since you got me such good seats at the best final game of the regular season. Notre Dame and the Hornets have the worst rivalry. I appreciate you for making this happen, baby." I batted my eyelashes for emphasis.

"It was no problem. You gon' repay me later though, right? And I'm not talking about money." I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, I will. Right after the game if you want." I wouldn't mind getting it over with in the car after the game. Traffic was always a pain in the ass anyway at sporting events like these, so we probably had an extra twenty to thirty minutes to kill in the parking lot alone.